This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional seeking a contracting position within a government facility.
- Recognized for possessing a strong mechanical background, as well as an ability to effectively troubleshoot operations.
- Top notch process improvement, logistics management and leadership experience developed throughout hands on roles in various industries.
- Regarded for the ability to maintain professionalism and adherence to regulations throughout day to day operations.
- Skilled in devising highly strategic plans to significantly boost performance.
United States Government, Department of Homeland Security 2012-Present
Transportation Security Officer
- Fulfill critical security role at the Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
- Maintain strict adherence to regulations and laws throughout all daily operations.
- Demonstrate an ability to react quickly in emergency situations.
United States Government, Atlanta, GA 2011-2012
Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance, FOCE
- Maintained quality control throughout all operations by thoroughly reviewing information, identifying discrepancies and resolving issues.
- Determined SBA loan eligibility; conducted in depth interviews with applicants and ensured completeness of applications.
All Tropical Beverage, Wellington, FL 2008-Present
- Fulfilled key leadership position within a start-up environment, focusing heavily on logistics management, overseeing daily operations and maintaining compliance to regulations.
- Implemented various strategies to drive company revenue; successfully increased from pre-revenue status to $33k in net profit.
- Streamlined operations to significantly increase efficiency; successfully procured and designed warehouse floor plan.
- Used aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable outcomes throughout all vendor interactions.
- Implemented various marketing strategies to attract new clientele; successfully obtained 12 new accounts within 3-month period.
- Responsible for performing equipment maintenance and managing inventory control.
Joyces & Mullen Corporation, Wellington, FL 2001-2010
- Implemented highly effective marketing strategies to consistently drive company sales.
- Associated duties included inventory control, material procurement and managing installations.
- Conducted in depth training to boost team performance for up to 8 employees.
- Maintained quality assurance and adherence to contracts throughout all operations.
- Strategically sourced vendors / sub-contractors to optimize company efficiency.
FreshPoint, Dallas, TX 1994-2000
Corporate Financial / Operations Manager and Credit Manager
- Assumed key leadership position within a fast-paced wholesale food service supplier.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, resulting in significantly increased efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Directed financial operations; successfully managed accounts with $500k+ credit lines, as well as receivables / cash flows exceeding $70M monthly.
- Thoroughly reviewed information for accuracy; maintained adherence to all government regulations.
- Responsible for auditing, inventory control and asset management.
BBA Industrial Operations Management, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
FAA A&P License
Certified Transportation Security Officer
Security Clearance, United States Government
Food Safety Handling Certification, State of Florida
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!