This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Licensed Professional Nurse with 8+ years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within several types of healthcare environments. Experienced in managing complex patient cases, following comprehensive treatment plans, and monitoring for changes in patient status. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Increasing Patient Care Medication Administration Coaching/Training Patient Education
Patient Assessment/Triage Attention to Detail Wound Management/Care Discharge Planning
Team Leadership Complex Wound Care/Sutures Telephone Triage Electronic Medical Records
Direct day to day nursing and administrative functions within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and patient satisfaction
Play a lead role in coordinating the office surgical and clinic schedules, set-up patient imaging studies, and provide care for patient wounds
Maintain electronic patient medical records, facilitate a monthly tumor board meeting, monitor office supply inventory levels, and coach patients on pre-operative procedures
Walden Sierra/Chesapeake Education April 2014-March 2015
- Facilitated daily nursing functions within the organization which included performing patient evaluations, obtaining lab work, and contacting pharmacies for medication refills/changes
- Successfully authorized drug refills based on patient needs and assisted with office administrative functions such as answering patient inquiries and mailing monthly invoices to patients
- Maintained a significant knowledge of medical regulations/best practices, ensured compliance with insurance standards, and worked closely with internal medical teams
- Coordinated a variety of medical functions which included removing patient sutures, preparing and administering medication, and administering IV fluids
- Assessed patients on a daily basis, monitored for changes in vital signs, updated patient medical charts, and completed glucose testing, and educated patients on treatment plans
- Supported resident care needs which includes assisting with bathing, dressing, feeding, and personal hygiene in addition to monitoring resident s emotional needs
- Monitored/documented fluid intake and output, ensured infection control procedures were followed, and consistently updated patient medical records
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in nursing and administrative roles with experience in providing comprehensive patient exams, completing minor medical procedures, administering prescribed medication/treatments, and monitoring for changes in patient status. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to manage administrative operations and diffuse escalated patient situations.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes an Associate s Degree in Nursing.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!