This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a multi-site compaxxxxxx s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who offers highly diversified business experience and academic training to maximize success.
- Trilingual Communicator (English, Portuguese, Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with executives, decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking small business operations support, including assisting this start-up cycling compaxxxxxx with product analysis / focus, customer base analysis / development, and key distribution channels.
Business English Instructor ￨ Spanish Instructor ￨ Portuguese Instructor (Roles Held Separately)
- Exhibited talent in leading results-focused instruction of business executives and professionals, including directing instruction in finance, marketing, accounting, and negotiations, as well as teaching Portuguese and Spanish languages.
- Played a vital role in ensuring seamless administrative operations for wide-ranging South Florida companies, including performing essential office administration, translations, interpretations, and insurance verification to meet objectives.
Insurance Agent ￨ Head Agent
- Maximized bottom-line performance by aggressively selling diverse personal auto, commercial auto, and life insurance.
Private English Teacher
- Delivered resourceful Business English instruction to businesspersons in Brazil with high-profile companies, including actively working as an instructor at one of the elite English schools, the not-for-profit Associa o Alumni organization.
Marketing Director ￨ Administrator
- Spearheaded coordination of the grand opening of high-rise buildings, including assisting sales associates in translating and setting up marketing materials which was instrumental in driving business growth in multiple markets.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward handling budgeting and administrative marketing expenses, including creating and managing a Broker Rewards program, translating website from English to Spanish, and organizing events.
Office Administrator ￨ Translator ￨ Interpreter
- Applied strong leadership talents toward managing a large-scale, fast-paced radiology diagnostic practice, including administrating duties and billing, as well as assisting non-English speaking patients in physician / patient translations.
Administrative Assistant ￨ Staffing Supervisor
- Expertly performed various duties for Spirit Airlines, including assisting in recruiting flight attendants per HR-based goals.
- Optimized administrative efficiency by assisting with multiple companies bookkeeping, reception, business support, and data entry, including objectively screening resumes and new temporary employees for hire in alignment with needs.
Master of Business Administration (International Business ￨ Phi Kappa Phi) Florida Atlantic University
Bachelor of Science in Theater (Language & Communications Specialization) University of Massachusetts at Amherst
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate ￨ Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!