This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-oriented Professional eager to contribute 10+ years of experience, strong academic foundation and top notch analytical abilities to an Air Quality / Environmental Engineering role.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of air quality and emission testing; skilled in ensuring compliance to company, state and federal regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, coupled with excellent analytical problem solving skills and a proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Dynamic leadership abilities; well versed in overseeing daily operations, monitoring team performance and implementing strategies to significantly increase revenue.
Air Emission Testing
Attention to Detail
Air Hygiene International, Broken Arrow, OK 2005-Present
Regional Manager, Austin, Texas (2012-Present)
- Fulfill key leadership position within an air emission testing services firm; monitor team performance, delegate tasks and oversee daily operations.
- Steer projects to an on-time completion; devise strategic plans and ensure adherence to schedule.
- Utilize strong knowledge of air emission testing procedures, title V emission compliance, MATS and CFR methodologies to conduct thorough tests to ensure quality.
- Ensure regulatory compliance throughout all project phases; thoroughly review air permit applications and rules.
Test Engineer Manager (2008-2012)
- Strategically facilitated all testing processes; prepared initiatives and generated detailed reports.
- Promoted quality control throughout daily operations; oversaw all project phases and strictly adhered to project timeline.
Laboratory Manager (2005-2008)
- Assumed critical management role within air hygiene analytical laboratory; thoroughly monitored emission testing to ensure compliance to laboratory standard operating procedures and state regulations.
- Leveraged strong knowledge of gravimetric analysis, titration, IC, GC and ion electrodes to perform daily tasks.
Chemical Engineering Degree, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK; 2002
Oklahoma and Texas Professional Engineer License
Qualified AETB Source Testing Individual, Group 1-4, Source Evaluation Society
Air Permitting Course, HSE UNIVERSITY
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!