This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Student-Centered Leader who offers proven experience in Cross-Cultural Advising / Counseling, Academic Coaching, Undergraduate Instruction, Course Materials Design / Development, Team Building, Classroom Management, and Community Resourcing, and who actively demonstrates a genuine interest in students success.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who eagerly seeks to combine graduate-level education with roles as a consultant, advisor, and undergraduate instructor, and who integrates unique teaching and coaching strategies to drive academic results.
Excellent Communicator who builds synergistic relationships with students of various academic and cultural backgrounds while enxxxxxxging among administrators, instructional peers, leadership teams, and community members.
Ph.D., Anthropology (2012) Washington State University
Dissertation: Ethnomedicine & Children s Medical Knowledge among the Xxxxxx of West Africa
M.A., Anthropology (2000) Washington State University
Thesis: Black Africans Perception of People with White Skin
B.A., Anthropology (1997) Washington State University
B.S., Psychology (1997 ￨ Sociology Major ￨ Women Studies Minor) Washington State University
Department International Travel (DIT) Grant Washington State University
Leadership Award African Students Association Washington State University
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking anthropology course instruction, including applying skill in developing, planning, and presenting comprehensive course materials, as well as demonstrating solid communications and interpersonal relations talents toward providing solutions-focused student advisement and academic coaching.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward providing cross-cultural consulting among individuals of various ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds while serving as marketing consultant and human resource manager.
- Coordinated and led cross-cultural skills training initiatives, and created key multicultural disciplinary procedures.
- Planned and presented dynamic social sciences courses by employing effective teaching methodologies to achieve improvements in student performance, including effectively advising students to maximize success with subject matter.
Teaching Assistant (1999 2000 ￨ 2001)
- Played a vital role in teaching diverse courses to undergraduate students, including handling grading of exams, assisting students with assignments, providing integral project support, and coaching students to achieve core goals.
Introduction to Anthropology ￨ Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Peoples of the World ￨ Anthropology of Sex, Evolution & Human Nature
Contemporary Cultures & Peoples of Africa ￨ Gender in Cross-Cultural Perspective
Culture Change ￨ Race & Ethnicity ￨ Gender Relations in Developing Countries (Africa)
Colonial & Postcolonial African Identities ￨ Immigrants / Migration Transnationalism
Women & Children s Health in Developing Countries ￨ Psychology Effects on Colonialism
Ethnomedicine Biomedicine & Malaria ￨ Illness Knowledge, Prevention & Treatment Strategies
Professional Publications & Presentations Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your students success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Cross-Cultural Advising / Counseling, Academic Coaching, Student Relations, Undergraduate Instruction, and Course Materials Design / Development, and am highly skilled in Team Building, Classroom Management, and Community Resourcing.
I am passionate about assisting students in attaining their academic goals. As I am the first in my family to have received a college degree, I understand firsthand the importance of education and how it serves as a valuable vehicle to positively change one s life.
Recently, as a professor at the University of North Xxxxxx, I led course instruction in anthropology where I successfully presented dynamic course materials and excelled in providing solutions-focused student advisement and academic coaching.
Prior to this, as a Cultural Consultant for Cascade Logistics, Inc. of Atlanta, I delivered cross-cultural consulting among individuals of various ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds while coordinating and leading cross-cultural skills training initiatives and creating multicultural disciplinary procedures.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Ph.D. in Anthropology, an M.A. in Anthropology, a B.A. in Anthropology, and a B.S. in Psychology (Sociology Major, Women s Studies Minor) from Washington State University.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any PERSONAL Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your students academic goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!