This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site retail business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional retail associates, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain objectives.
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking multi-year business and profitable growth strategies to deliver profit / loss targets for the area, including maximizing customers obsession by enabling flawless customer experiences.
Consistently achieves proven excellence in customer service index scores.
Grow sales while executing specific targets to increase PULSE penetration in area.
General Store Manager ￨ District Specialty Xxxxxxptain (2009 2016)
- Achieved promotion to general manager to strategixxxxxxlly steer a high-volume store that actively generated increased sales.
- Recognized as a hands-on leader providing customer service-focused team building, training / development, and short- / long-term planning while managing 207 hourly associates, 18 department supervisors, and 5 salaried managers.
- Partnered with district manager in conducting district business walks, including identifying opportunities within stores and writing effective, attainable game-plans for specialty assistant managers and general managers to boost results.
Increased critixxxxxxl operating profits by an average of 4% annually.
Exceeded key results during annual Employer of Choice (EOC) surveys.
Increased sales from $39 million in first year to $67 million by sixth year.
Continually recognized in the Top 10 in the Pac Central Region of 92 stores YOY.
Dramatixxxxxxlly minimized shrink reduction by $1+ million an average of $150,000 annually.
Consistently averaged a 9.10 score in seven consecutive years for Voice of the Customer (VOC) ratings.
Averaged 89% associate satisfaction rating, and for FY15 achieved 93% associate satisfaction rate #1 in district.
Operations Manager (2008 2009)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge to effectively direct daily operations for this 140,000-square-foot store generating $68+ million in annual revenue, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing 240+ associates.
- Continually maximized operational results by setting performance goals, evaluating employees, maintaining up-to-date training, and establishing best practices while proactively ensuring delivery of excellence in customer service.
- Expertly enforced policies and practices established by the company and ensured staff adhered to regulations.
Efficiently prepared comprehensive plans and high-volume budgets.
Drove strategic results and summarized results into presentations for staff.
Provided coaching and accountability for store results and key associate performance.
Improved shrink results by 60bps due to willingness to ensure processes were executed flawlessly.
Developed PowerPoint presentations for supervisors summarizing store positions in expense management.
Specialty Assistant Store Manager (2002 2008)
- Played a vital role in leading results-generating revenue for 5 specialty departments (i.e. kitchen xxxxxxbinets, doors / windows, blinds / shutters, flooring, appliances, 15 installation service) which was instrumental in driving key success.
- Optimized selling techniques, including training, coaching, and mentoring staff to ensure accountability for performance.
Conducted 1 district staff training per quarter.
Ensured impecxxxxxxble in-stock position via accountability.
Led district in specialty sales versus plan percent for 6 straight years.
Continually overxxxxxxme critixxxxxxl sales objections and exploited company s brand.
Associate of Arts Xxxxxx College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!