This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 10 years of professional experience providing administrative support. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing innovative processes to increase efficiency within fast-paced offices. To complement this background, I possess top notch organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated Administrative Support Professional with 10+ years of experience delivering high quality support within fast-paced office environments.
- Demonstrated ability to perform administrative tasks with utmost accuracy.
- Regarded for the ability to exceed expectations in deadline driven settings.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, instrumental to maintaining open lines of communication and fostering positive relationships.
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 2008-Present
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Deliver high quality administrative support within a fast-paced office environment; provide direct assistance to Education Coordinator and Toxicologist.
- Demonstrate top notch organizational abilities while coordinating schedules, generating detailed reports and ordering / maintaining library articles.
- Successfully facilitate travel arrangements.
- Perform various financial tasks, including ledger management, account reconciliation and thoroughly reviewing data to ensure appropriate use of funds.
- Properly enter resident information into database; update as necessary.
- Use PeopleSoft to successfully request office supplies and books.
- Facilitate various aspects of special events and orientations.
KeyBank Real Estate Capital, Dallas, TX 2008
Administrative Assistant I
- Fulfilled key administrative role, with associated duties including meeting coordination, facilitation of travel arrangements, expense report management and document processing.
- Thoroughly reviewed all processes to ensure compliance to policies and regulations.
Reunion Title Company, Mesquite, TX 2006-2008
- Performed various administrative tasks, including clearing title work, managing correspondence among lenders / Agents and preparing documents for recording.
- Successfully ordered payoff statements, HOA certificates and bring-to-dates.
- Demonstrated strong coordination skills while preparing settlement statements, handling various types of documents and thoroughly reviewing documents for accuracy / completeness.
Ranger Title Company, Ennis, TX 2004-2005
- Provided direct support within a fast-paced office environment; associated duties included handling orders, managing correspondence and preparing policies.
- Maintained open lines of communication with lenders and Realtors.
Coursework Completed, Dallas County Community College
High School Diploma, Ennis High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!