This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated, detail oriented Professional with 6+ years of experience promoting quality assurance throughout day to day operations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Skilled in maintaining adherence to state, federal and company policies and procedures.
MS Office Suite
Nationstar Mortgage, Irving, Texas 2013-2014
Foreclosure & Litigation Specialist
- Leveraged expertise to provide Expert Witness testimony in foreclosure court proceedings.
- Assumed integral position maintaining 100% accuracy throughout state deadline achievement.
Carlisle & Gallagher Consulting Group, Farmers Branch, Texas 2011-2013
Quality Assurance-Mortgage Operations
- Proficiently reviewed files to ensure optimal quality control and regulatory compliance.
- Maintained adherence to policies and procedures, resulting in continual achievement of a 100% audit score on files reviewed.
- Fulfilled role as Audit Analyst within President s Office, primarily focused on promoting quality assurance throughout high-risk cases.
Saxon Mortgage Services, Inc. - Irving, Texas 2010-2011
Senior Foreclosure Specialist Default
- Ensured accuracy throughout legal documents by resourcefully conducting thorough research and reviews regarding default/litigation matters of foreclosure.
- Served as Loss Mitigation Specialist for all non-performing asset operations.
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to develop and implement highly successful training programs for new hires.
- Performed thorough analysis of credentials of potential borrowers, key to determining appropriate reinstatements, repayment plans, modifications, short sales and deed in lieu.
Capital One Auto Finance - Plano, Texas 2007
Retail Credit Analyst-Underwriter
- Determined loan eligibility by utilizing credit reports and lending standard to strategically assess applications.
- Maintained quality control throughout daily operations by adhering to company procedures and federal regulations.
Northstar Bank of Texas - Lake Dallas, Texas 2005-2006
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills throughout daily customer interactions, key to maintaining overall satisfaction while promoting client retention.
- Chief responsibilities included account management, as well as making deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
- Promoted federal and company regulatory compliance throughout daily operations.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Major GPA: 4.0, Texas Woman s University, Denton, Texas
Coursework Completed: Human Resource Management, Management of Compensation, Labor Relations, Business Communication, Small Business Management, Business Finance, Management, Accounting, Investments, Economics
PHR (Professional in Human Resources) Certifications; 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!