This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 914-235-7108 email@example.com
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am pleased to submit my application materials for the Associate Director, Operations position with the Food Bank for New York City and am submitting my documents for your review. As illustrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- As a Management Professional, I bring to any position years of progressive leadership experience with a focus on helping others. I am skilled in expert areas including interpersonal relations, communications, operations coordination and delivery of impeccable administrative support.
- Over the course of my work history, I ve proven myself adept in guiding and inspiring my peers and superiors to achieve success. I lead by example, both individually or within a team.
- I am able to both develop and sustain relationships with personnel, clients, community members and management-level staff members. I excel in working within cross-functional teams to achieve organizational goals.
- With any opportunity I ve taken on or will in the future, I ve demonstrated great skill in being an effective multitasker, able to juggle multiple priorities at once using superb time management and organizational acumen. This allows me to be highly effective and productive in fast-paced, deadline-driven settings.
- I am often regarded by others as a valuable trainer and mentor. This will serve me well in any executive-level position. I am comfortable educating others and serving as a guiding force.
- Other core competencies include Strategic Planning, Critical Thinking, Problem Analysis, Budgeting, Recordkeeping and many others. My diversity of experience includes actively contributing to processes that fuel forward-moving change.
- To pair with my background, I hold an MPA with a Public Service focus, ideal for this opportunity. I also have a B.A. in Health Service Management. I am willing to engage in continued training and professional development in order to keep learning and growing as I progress in my career.
I am a focused, capable and highly experienced applicant committed to supporting the long-term goals of an innovative, reputable firm. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!