This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Executive level Sales and Marketing Professional with a proven track record of developing and implementing highly effective process improvement initiatives to maximize efficiency throughout daily procedures.
- Possesses top notch leadership skills, critical to driving team performance and providing meaningful coaching.
- Regarded for the ability to implement effective strategies to develop new business; dynamic communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and fostering lasting client relationships.
Marketing Campaign Creation
Client Relationship Management
Consumer Product Goods Experience
Kerusso Activewear Inc. Berryville, AR 2014-Present
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Fulfill critical leadership position, overseeing all daily sales and marketing processes, as well as performance of 7 direct reports, 35 matrixed staff members and 75 field sales representatives.
- Champion project management processes for product development, IT and online retail operations.
- Design and deploy innovative sales and marketing strategies to promote company growth.
- Leverage dynamic interpersonal communication skills to successfully form positive client relationships.
- Resourcefully track return on investment (ROI) for all marketing campaigns.
- Promote company products throughout effective e-mail marketing campaigns, search engine optimization and Google analytics.
- Implement financial goals for business units, ranging from top/bottom line to independent representative metrics.
- Responsible for companywide order entry; maintaining top notch customer service throughout all interactions.
- Involved in all talent acquisition operations, including hiring and developing highly effective training programs.
- Leading a highly profitable Ministry focused project; developing websites for 35 ministries, designing effective branding techniques and retailing all products.
- Cultivated global relationships with business partners in China and Pakistan, ensure efficiency throughout all importing and exporting operations.
- Oversaw full cycle implementation of CRM system, including selection, set up, dashboard and reporting.
Kerusso Activewear Inc - Berryville, AR 1995-2014
Vice President of Sales
- Assumed executive level position, with associated responsibilities including business development, sales strategy creation and continually implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Successfully built entire IT department, overseeing daily operations post go-live.
- Provided highly effective coaching and mentoring; oversaw team performance and pushed staff members to achieve and exceed goals.
- Directed operations within brick and mortar retail store for 5-year period.
- Collaborated with Howard Sallerson to strategically oversee all phases of Walmart field team creation, growing account from pre-revenue to $15,000,000 in a 24-month period. Focused primarily on strategy creation, product design, retail link, maintaining open lines of communication and providing internal customer service.
Localview.com, Dallas, TX 2000-2001
Field Sales and Network Support
- Strategically updated all IT operations companywide; responsible for CRM implementation, development of an internal network and provided end user support.
US Navy 1992-1993
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!