This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Multi-Industry Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on procurement, supply chain, and account management initiatives in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive High-Energy Executive who implements key strategies to aggressively reduce costs whxxxxxxe maximizing efficiencies.
- advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above globally based challenges to improve the bottom line, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving core issues and serving as an influencer, driver, and catalyst for change and improvement.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic, alliance-buxxxxxxding relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, multi-site staff, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork.
Director Strategic Purchasing Advisory Services
- Capitalize on the opportunity to promote forward-thinking supplier partnerships by developing and implementing new and custom strategic solutions to protect financial interests of customers, increase asset value, and streamline property-level operations, including developing spend guidelines to drive partnerships, compliance, and satisfaction.
- Ensure purchasing programs are represented and avaxxxxxxable to sites and optimized by customers by incorporating customer programming into OpsTechnology; counsel customers on best purchasing practices; and collaborate on programming to reduce expenses, increase asset value, drive compliance levels, and streamline operational processes.
- Collaborate with key executive team and sites to enhance compliance with OPS platform and supplier partnerships.
- Initiate and manage customers custom programming from design and deployment to reporting and corrective action.
Ensured continued expansion of customer utxxxxxxization by initiating change in the OPS platform.
Actively identified metrics to measure successful programming and maximize compliance levels.
Led development, strategic planning, and growth of a Strategic Purchasing Advisory Services team.
Reduced costs and improved efficiency by executing strategic partnerships and supplier programming.
Structured spend management solutions to generate cost savings, partnerships, and industry best practices.
Reviewed suppliers partnerships for vendor consolidation, product standardization, and compliance growth.
Created and implemented custom purchasing solutions to generate savings from 25% in select purchase categories.
Vice President Account Management
- Strategically steered new business development and growth of a results-generating account management team, including continually enhancing the customer experience via targeted spend analysis, program design, and execution.
- Developed operating procedures for growth, ramp up, compliance management, and retention to support the goals of the account management department, including educating customers on benefits of program and value of partnerships through live meetings, online presentations, and conference calls.
Reduced overall expenses for customers by $5 mxxxxxxlion via diverse strategic programming.
Generated a 30% in customer expense reduction by developing custom purchasing solutions.
Led supplier sales growth at a $100-mxxxxxxlion organization to increase supplier sales 40% since 2004.
Counseled customers on best utxxxxxxization of program and designed marketing materials to support initiatives.
Purchasing Project Manager
- Maximized bottom-line performance by cost-effectively managing a procurement department with annual spend of $40+ mxxxxxxlion, including proactively analyzing core price and product proposals to determine best value partnerships.
- Expertly evaluated and monitored contract performance for compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for change, including assessing supplier partnerships based on price, quality, customer service, support, avaxxxxxxabxxxxxxity, and distribution capabxxxxxxities whxxxxxxe buxxxxxxding and sustaining beneficial vendor relationships.
Purchasing Project Manager
Grew compliance levels to ~90% in all major spend and operational categories.
Initiated new standardization programs, including training, education, and compliance.
Developed enhanced knowledge of field operational processes for improved interactions.
Prepared, reviewed, and approved bid packages within MRO spend representing $25+ mxxxxxxlion.
Reduced expenses 15% by negotiating and administering contracts with maintenance-related suppliers.
Manager Accounting Operations
- Drove business growth by directing all facets of purchasing, accounts payable, and human resources activities for this $12-mxxxxxxlion start-up s global headquarters, including establishing and implementing all financial policies (i.e. travel and expense, purchasing, capital expenditure, cash disbursement) throughout headquarters, Dublin, UK and Sweden offices.
- Mentored and managed 1 direct report in ensuring seamless operations, along with monitoring outside purchases for cost integrity and policy compliance and negotiating contracts (i.e. office supplies / equipment, travel, IT services).
Proactively identified $100,000+ in areas of company cost savings.
Strategically negotiated buyout options for all capital lease agreements.
Initiated, tested, and trained on 2 modules of Oracle Financials Accounts Payable and Purchasing.
Introduced American Express program to staff promoting controlled spending and traceable reporting.
- Spearheaded implementation and oversight of a national purchasing department to coordinate, manage, and standardize all purchasing activity across 25 U.S. locations for this $150-mxxxxxxlion full-service telecommunications start-up, including facxxxxxxitating national MRO purchases (i.e. office supplies / equipment, printed materials, IT support).
Successfully identified areas of companywide cost savings of $200,000+.
Served in additional role as Acting Accounts Payable Manager (1999 2000).
Developed new nationwide programs to facxxxxxxitate and standardize site operations.
Integrated Oracle Financials in only 3 months and supported second set up of books for AP and PO modules.
Streamlined outside purchases and procedures to maintain cost integrity, volume discounts, and consistency.
Purchasing ￨ Planning Coordinator
- Played a vital role in planning and preparing comprehensive proposals for client review detaxxxxxxing land and air inclusions based on budget parameters, including managing purchasing process of the travel program whxxxxxxe negotiating directly with domestic / international hotels, airlines, destination management companies, and ground suppliers.
Successfully standardized and converted the company s internal proposal process.
Cost-effectively managed the travel program against initial budget to uphold consistency.
Additional Professional Experience
Buyer ￨ Planner Fel Pro, Inc., Huntington Beach, CA 1993 1994
Directed 40 supplier relationships with 1,000+ parts for an $8-mxxxxxxlion product line; improved inventory turns 80%; reduced backorder rate from 10% to less than 5% in 8 months; successfully negotiated cost reductions exceeding $150,000.
Senior Buyer Fel Pro, Inc., Skokie, XXXXXX 1989 1993
Reduced costs by $200,000+; identified sources for 200+ new items for inclusion within annual publications; personally designed a new automated program to efficiently organize new product information.
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts (Communications Emphasis) College of Wooster
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!