This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Service-oriented Registered Nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, medical services and patient care skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- Talented RN offering over a decade of solid and progressive experience providing quality patient care in medical-surgical, telemetry, cardiac, post-catheterization, stroke/neuro, and ER units.
- In depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- Capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- Proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- Dynamic communication, organization, critical thinking, and care plan management skills.
~ Trauma Certified; qualified to care for Level 2 Trauma Patients ~
~ Contributed to floor winning the Golden Hands Award for the lowest infection transmission rate ~
~ Assisted in St Francis winning Magnet Status for nurses and redesignation for 2011 ~
Registered Nurse South Nassau Communities Hospital-Oceanside, NY 2011-Present
Critical Care and Intensive Care Unit; 2015-Current
- Provide quality care of critically ill patients; spans patients on ventilators and arctic sun system along with post-cardiac catheterization balloon pump patients as well as post-neurosurgery patients with ventriculostomies and shunts requiring diligent monitoring.
- Concurrently collaborate in care of Level 2 trauma patients.
Progressive Care Telemetry: Stroke/Ventilator Unit; 2011-2015
- Proficiently managed care of 7 patients, from conducting physical, neurological and cardiac assessments through administering medications; effectively educated patients and families.
Registered Nurse St Francis Hospital 2004-2011
- Consistently ensured the delivery of quality care to 8 patients in a telemetry/surgical step-down unit, including condition monitoring, medication administration and patient education.
- Hand-selected to serve as Relief Charge Nurse, responsible for 5 nurses and 40 patients, while also handling all codes and rapid responses.
- Utilized extensive knowledge of interpreting EKG's, recognizing dysrhythmias, wound care, pain management, IV s, tube feedings, ROM, and pressure ulcers in caring for patients recovering from cauterizations, heart/orthopedic surgery and post-anesthesia.
- Skillfully generated comprehensive patient care plans through nursing assessment, interventions and nursing diagnosis.
- Actively served as Preceptor to Nurses and Nursing Students, providing hands-on training in assessing, medicating and educating patients on home care.
BSN Program Farmingdale SUNY 2016-Current
Associate of Applied Science in Nursing Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center 2004
Prerequisite Coursework Queens College
RN License, New York State ▪ BLS Certified ▪ ACLS Certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!