This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Administrative Professional with extensive experience optimizing efficiency throughout daily office operations.
- Recognized for ability to provide high level of customer service and form positive relationships.
- Well versed in performing human resource services, including recruitment, interviewing and training.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Raiser s Edge
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Sea-Clear Pools, Inc., Torrance, CA 2016
- Fulfilled key administrative role, with associated duties including bookkeeping, correspondence management and time sheet processing.
- Utilized strong communication skills to provide excellent service, resolve inquiries and maintain positive relationships.
- Optimized efficiency throughout all filing, shipping and mail processes.
- Maintained compliance to company policies throughout day to day office operations.
- Used QuickBooks to successfully track credit charges, vendor invoices and credit card statements.
JustFab, El Segundo, CA 2015
Administrative Support, Account Payable
- Ensured accuracy throughout all operations completed within accounts payable department.
- Formed positive relationships with third party vendors to ensure on time payment.
- Responsible for maintaining proper supply inventory levels throughout multiple departments.
Harbor International Cargo, Inc. Hawthorne, CA 2014
Office Support/Administrative (Temporary Position)
- Significantly improved existing office processes; restructured filing operations.
- Responsible for performing bookkeeping tasks, including scanning invoices and ensuring on time payment.
IBEW Pacific Coast Pension Trust Fund, San Francisco, CA 2011
Administrative Assistant Consultant
- Performed various administrative tasks in a fast-paced, deadline based environment.
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to assemble Board of Trustee meeting materials, maintain online database and coordinate mass mailings to members.
Associate of Arts in General Studies, Emphasis on Social & Behavioral Studies, El Camino College; 2015
Certificate in Excel Basics and Word Processing Specialist, City College of San Francisco; 2012
Coursework completed in: Document Formatting and Production, Keyboarding, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!