This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Human Resource Specialist
- Over 20 years of human resources and management experience.
- Skilled in directing all human resources operations, including benefits administration, payroll processing and overseeing employee relations.
- Excellent leadership skills, key to conducting highly effective training and development programs.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of human resources laws and compliance policies by conducting thorough research of regulations and professional publications.
Human Resource Management
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Mangar Industries Inc, New Britain, PA 1992-2016
Director of Human Resources (2005-2016)
- Fulfilled executive level role overseeing all human resources operations, including benefits administration, employee relations and ACA record management.
- Maintained strict adherence to human resources laws and compliance policies.
- Successfully processed bi-weekly payroll for 80 salaried employees and 160 hourly employees.
- Served as a member of the Safety Committee, 401k Retirement Plan Committee, Activities Planning Committee and Board of Directors.
Human Resources Manager (1998-2005)
- Conducted new hire orientations, processed on boarding paperwork and handled all confidential employee information.
- Successfully administered benefits and processed medical, dental, life insurance, LTD, worker s compensation and unemployment claims.
- Ensured payroll was properly processed weekly.
Human Resources Admin (1992-1998)
- Obtained valuable exposure to best human resource processes, including benefits administration, payroll processing, employee on boarding and maintaining adherence to company policies.
- Provided direct support to company President and CFO.
JC Penney 2000-2016
Customer Service Specialist | Bridal Registry Consultant
- Delivered top notch customer service throughout various departments; assisted customers, made knowledge based recommendations and formed positive relationships.
SHRM Certification; Anticipated Completion: July 2017
OSHA Reporting Certification
Microsoft Office and Outlook Certification
Volunteered for various organizations including: Toys for Tots, Variety Club Foundation, Kick Leuk Foundation, Food Larder New Britain and Unicef.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!