This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Finance and Accounting Executive possessing over 20 years of experience directing daily operations, building high performance teams and steering projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Recognized for ability to assess and mitigate risk, streamline existing processes and significantly increase efficiency.
- Experienced in managing fiscal agency involving a $2B budget.
- Expert level knowledge of accounting operations, including auditing, reconciliation, financial project development, grant writing and accounts payable / receivable.
Government & Corporate Accounting
Financial Project Creation
BS&A & Tyler Software
Wayne County Register of Deeds, Finance, Detroit, MI 2017-Present
Deputy Register of Deeds/CFO
- Assume critical executive level position directing fiscal operations valuing $11M annually.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations of 60 staff members.
- Fulfill key proprietary role, overseeing daily operations.
- Leverage expert finance and accounting knowledge to provide consulting services and prepare taxes.
Wayne County Commission, Fiscal Agency, Detroit, MI 2006-2016
Chief Fiscal Advisor/Budget Director
- Strategically direct all aspects of fiscal agency possessing a $2B budget; devised strategic plans and implemented effective policies.
- Leverage excellent leadership skills while directing a team responsible for advising county Commissioners on financial stability / liquidity, budgeting, revenue / expenses and financial projects.
- Used strong interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with various organizations, legislative members and executive agencies.
- Served as integral member of Committee on Ways and Means.
Travel Automation Management Company, Ann Arbor, MI 2005-2006
Vice President of Finance
- Utilized top notch leadership abilities and strong financial knowledge to steer all projects to an on time, within budget completion.
Township of Sumpter, Accounting Department, Belleville, MI 1998-2005
- Successfully managed all accounting operations and budgeting for township funds.
- Directed human resource services and oversaw day to day activities of team members.
City of Ypsilanti, Treasury Division, Ypsilanti, MI; Treasury Technician 1997-1998
City of Ann Arbor, 15th District Court, Ann Arbor, MI 1994-1996
Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Cleary University, Ann Arbor, MI
Bachelor Degree in Finance, Cleary University, Ann Arbor, MI
Associate Degree in Business Management, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI
Associate Degree in Accounting, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI
Adjunct Business Instructor, Siena Heights University, Southfield, MI; 2006-Present
Co-founder/Owner, Lipstix Golf
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!