This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 2 years of experience teaching undergraduate level communication classes. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward developing highly effective curriculums to promote student growth and development. To complement this background, I possess a Master of Arts in Humanities Degree with a Concentration in Communications.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-driven Communication Instructor with 2+ years of experience teaching courses including professional / interpersonal communication and public speaking.
- Proven track record of assessing students, creating individualized lesson plans and monitoring student growth.
- Dynamic leadership skills with experience developing appropriate upper level curriculums.
Student Growth & Development
Skagit Valley College, Mount Vernon, WA 2014-Present
Adjunct Professor of Communications
- Leverage strong leadership abilities while managing an undergraduate classroom focused on teaching intrapersonal communication skills.
- Thoroughly assess students and implement individualized plans to promote growth / development.
- Educate students on various concepts including public speaking skills and making positive contributions to society.
- Strengthen existing knowledge by attending various continuing education conferences / seminars.
- Lead service learning projects to encourage community outreach / development.
- Continually receive recognition from both students and colleagues; received highest number of positive student responses of all guest lecturers (Fall 2015).
T-Mobile USA, Bellingham, WA 2006-2010
Customer Service Supervisor
- Received merit based promotion due to strong leadership abilities.
- Utilized excellent interpersonal communication skills to deliver top notch service to 100+ customers daily.
- Formed positive relationships with customers; responsible for promptly resolving inquiries, making knowledge based product recommendations and ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Built high performance teams; focused on conducting in depth training to boost efficiency.
- Continually recognized as a Top Performer; consistently implemented innovative process improvement strategies.
Master of Arts in Humanities, Concentration in Communications; Tiffin University
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Graduated with Departmental Honors; Western Washington University
Associate of Arts, Graduated with Dean's List of Excellence Honors; Whatcom Community College
Member Whatcom Volunteer Center
Trainer Good Will Job Center
Mentor AVID Program
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!