This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, I will be graduating with a Bachelor Degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing in May 2017. I have applied my marketing knowledge to collaborating with team members to develop effective campaigns. To complement this background, I possess strong problem solving, organizational and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Self-motivated Business and Marketing Student eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on experience to a progressive organization.
- In depth understanding of effective marketing strategies obtained through completion of upper level coursework and internship experience.
- Extensive exposure to using digital, traditional and social media marketing campaigns to grow customer base and boost company revenue.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; experienced in building positive relationships.
Bachelor of Arts in Business, Emphasis in Marketing, Vanguard University, Costa Mesa, CA; Graduation: 2017
Male Facility Senator
Baseball Team Leader | Pitcher (2013-2017) | College World Series (2015) | National Regional Tournament(2014 & 2016)
Kinesiology Club Member
SAINTS Club Member
Market Trend Research
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Young Company Creative Marketing, Laguna Beach, CA 2016
Digital Marketing Intern Position
- Gained valuable exposure to effective digital and social media marketing strategies.
- Conducted in depth market trend research to remain up to date on new processes increase efficiency.
- Collaborated with marketing team to design and deploy successful campaigns.
- Contributed to business development initiatives; established positive relationships with prospective clients.
Country Smooth Spirits, Villa Park, CA 2016-2017
- Utilized strong interpersonal communication and sales skills to significantly promote products/services and boost company revenue.
- Established and maintained positive customer relationships.
- Used various sales strategies, including cold calling and networking, to grow existing customer base.
- Duties included inventory control, product distribution, scheduling and event coordination.
Old Spaghetti Factory, Newport Beach, CA 2015-2016
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while providing in depth training to newly hired employees.
- Ensured assigned tasks were completed on time within a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Delivered high quality customer service.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!