This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 15 years of experience optimizing efficiency by accurately analyzing data and implementing successful business intelligence processes. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward designing innovative solutions to increase company performance. To complement this background, I possess strong interpersonal skills, critical to identifying client needs and relaying complex concepts.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Business Intelligence Specialist / Senior Financial Analyst / Performance Management
- Self-starter with a proven track record of identifying individual client needs and designing innovative solutions to increase overall efficiency.
- Quick learner possessing in depth knowledge of seven programming languages; demonstrated ability to acquire new technical skills rapidly.
- Extensive experience collaborating with multiple business units to streamline daily operations; demonstrated ability to complete multiple time sensitive tasks simultaneously.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to gathering requirements and educating clients on technical concepts in a simplified manner.
- Excels in utilizing various IT tools to automate existing processes.
Training & Development
C & C++
TMX Group 2013-Present
Sr. Financial Analyst, Business Intelligence & Performance Management
- Work in partnership with finance team to develop effective business intelligence solutions; successfully simply complex concepts for clients.
- Leverage multiple IT tools, including MS Excel and Clarity to set up framework and complete data set; key to rapidly integrating data and developing complex queries.
OLAP SOLUTIONS, INC 2012-2013
Business Systems Analyst Technical Specialist
- Resourcefully gather client requirements, provide pertinent status updates throughout system upgrades and maximize team performance throughout daily operations.
- Simplified intricate concepts; key to effectively educating clients.
BELL CANADA RESIDENTIAL SERVICES 2009-2012
Client Insight Specialist / Manager, Quality Reporting & Analysis
- Developed innovative, needs based solutions to enhance overall customer satisfaction; utilized strong knowledge of market trends, performance management and quality control throughout strategy creation.
- Championed process improvement initiatives and streamlined existing reporting processes; leading to optimized efficiency, adherence to SOX compliance and increased performance throughout call center operations.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while directing operations for team of 6 Listeners; performed 60+ contact listening studies.
BELL CANADA SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS 2005-2009
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Contributed extensively to all phases of Clarity system implementation; critical to optimizing support and financial reporting for 40+ users.
- Generated thorough financial reports; relaying pertinent status information to appropriate parties.
- Strategically identified inefficiencies and implemented user friendly training measures to reduce.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
ADVANTEX MARKETING INTL. 2003-2005
Business Analyst, Sales / Project Analyst, Loyalty Programs
- Strengthened data analysis abilities by performing thorough market trend research, generating detailed business reviews and reviewing sales statistics.
- Accurately forecasted sales revenue by conducting root cause analysis and testing of system enhancements.
- Strategically turned around unsuccessful golf program; resulting in substantially increased revenue.
ADEXPRESS CANADA INC. 1999-2003
- Optimized ad sending capabilities while reducing errors by 98%.
- Contributed extensively to automation of existing newspaper editing processes; eliminated drag and drop processes, resulting in delivery of 1,400+ ads within a 2-day period.
- Promoted enhanced customer experience while ensuring quality throughout all project phases.
Computer Programming and Internet Applications Diploma, Institute for Computer Studies; 1999
Business Administration International Trade Diploma, Sir Sandford Fleming College; 1994
Coursework Completed in Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers; Power Pivot for Excel: Mining Data for Business Intelligence; Querying Microsoft SQL Server; MS Excel 2013 Level 3; Business Process Modeling; Change Management; SAS Enterprise Guide; Lean Six Sigma Level 1 & 2; Bell Mastering Leadership Program
Finance Rewards and Recognition Award, Bell Canada
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!