This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 15 years of experience successfully completing various tasks in fast paced environments.
- Strong office management and administrative skills, including bookkeeping, scheduling and report generations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, key to providing top notch customer service.
Peachtree Accounting Megastat
MS Office Suite
Illing Company, Doraville, GA 2015-Present
- Perform various inspection and packing tasks within a fast paced production environment.
- Continually meet existing goals.
Randstad Staffing Agency, Lawrenceville, GA 2014
Xpress Plumbing, Lawrenceville, GA 2011-2014
- Successfully completed administrative functions, including call management, scheduling and sales report creation.
- Streamlined office processes, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Ensured compliance to all state and federal regulations; obtained/updated licenses and permits as necessary.
- Utilized QuickBooks to complete day to day tasks.
Area Multi-Services, Brockton, MA 2009-2010
- Successfully managed cases for clients possessing special needs.
- Provided assistance with activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, socialization, completing errands and money management.
Broders & Brother (NES), Middleboro, MA 2006-2010
- Fulfilled key office management position, with associated responsibilities including bookkeeping, data entry, supply management and document processing.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality throughout handling of account information.
- Duties included invoice management, acquiring outstanding company funds and tracking company revenue.
Aramark (Wearguard), Norwell, MA 2003-2006
Machine Operator & Inspector
Wal-Mart, Brockton, MA 1999-2003
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Associate Degree in Accounting, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!