This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Accomplished Administrative Specialist eager to contribute 10+ years of
experience to a progressive organization.
- Proven ability to provide effective support to executive level individuals within fast paced office environments.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to cultivating lasting client relationships.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Human Resource Services
Office Supply Management
MS Outlook, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
Carson Landscape Industries, Inc. Sacramento, California 2010-Present
- Fulfill key administrative role, focused primarily on document/invoice processing, work order creation and providing necessary support to President, Chief Financial Officer and upper level management.
- Implement innovative process improvement initiatives to drive efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Exemplify strong interpersonal skills throughout client interactions, key to promoting overall satisfaction.
- Heavily involved in on boarding and training initiatives for new hires.
- Chief responsibilities include, scheduling, travel management and inventory control.
- Strategically verify accuracy of contracts, bids and proposals.
- Contribute extensively to project coordination, budget management and spreadsheet creation.
Flesher-Broomand LLP Gold River, California 2008-2010
- Assumed integral role providing support to six Attorneys and three Secretaries within a fast paced legal setting.
- Ensured accuracy throughout office correspondence, including transcription of legal documents and verifying precision within case files.
- Charged with call management, oversight of e-mail and filing.
Sheldon Feed and Supply Elk Grove, California 2003-2008
Customer Service Assistant/Cashier
- Demonstrated strong administrative skills throughout daily operations, with associated responsibilities including call management, filing and data entry of vital sales information.
- Utilized interpersonal skills to provide top notch customer service while effectively promoting sales growth.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Elk Grove, CA; In Progress
Coursework Completed, Consumes River College, Sacramento, CA
Spanish Coursework Completed, American Institute for Foreign Study, Madrid, Spain; 2006
High School Diploma, Sheldon High School, Sacramento, CA; 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!