This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Licensed Series 7 and 66 professional possessing extensive experience in financial services, business development and sales.
- Recognized for the ability to significantly grow existing book of business and boost overall revenue.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to establishing rapport and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Exceeded sales goals by 186.5% in 2016 and 105% in 2017 (MassMutual Financial Group).
- Recipient of Platinum Performance Award in 2015 (Combined Insurance).
- Consistently recognized for exceeding objectives within highly competitive sales environments.
MassMutual Financial Group 2016-Present
Financial Services Professional
- Leverage various techniques, including networking, prospecting and cold calling to successfully acquire new accounts.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish rapport and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Successfully identify client needs and design individualized financial solutions to ensure fulfillment.
Combined Insurance 2015-2016
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in increased employee retention and a $50k annual savings.
- Used strong leadership abilities to conduct in-depth training for newly hired team members; demonstrated various strategies to boost sales and performance.
Comcast Cable 2014
Business Account Executive
- Formed positive relationships with clients, successfully identified needs and made knowledge based recommendations to ensure fulfillment.
- Successfully grew book of business by cold-calling, networking and prospecting.
- Consistently met and exceeded sales goals throughout assigned territory.
Morgan Stanley; Financial Advisor Trainee 2013-2014
Liberty Mutual Insurance; Sales Representative 2012-2014
Daiichi Sankyo; Pharmaceutical Sales Professional 2004-2012
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Major in Finance / Business Administration
D Amore-McKim School of Business, Northeastern University; 2013
Relevant Coursework Completed in: Creating & Sustaining Customer Markets, Financial / Management Accounting, Financial Decision Making, Ethics in the Workplace, Information, Financial Strategy and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Series 7 & 66 Licenses
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!