This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on accounting, financial, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth by advising management on key business and financial plans for improved performance.
- Certified Fraud Examiner Candidate who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including previously serving as a small business owner providing tax preparation and accounting services.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who spearheads compliance-focused initiatives while capitalizing on technology for enhanced processes to boost productivity and streamline operations for greater work efficiency and core success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and auditors, and who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative service-driven environments.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking accounting and financial management initiatives for this real estate management / investment firm, including preparing and recording assets, liability, revenue, and expenses entries, as well as compiling and analyzing account information and generating highly valuable management reports.
- Offered skill in accurately balancing subsidiary accounts; verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions; and identifying and correcting any discrepancies, as well as comprehensively maintaining the firm s general ledger.
Expertly administered payroll, verified payments, and prepared and disbursed checks.
Transferred subsidiary accounts, prepared trial balance, and adjusted entries as necessary.
Summarized financial status by reviewing and reporting balance sheet, profit / loss, and other statements.
Contract Senior Accountant
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward assisting this NPO s Executive Director with all financial and administrative operations and functions, including providing targeted recommendations to management teams and applying corrective actions to boost financial operations success while consistently attaining full regulatory compliance.
- Processed journal entries and identified discrepancies, along with preparing and generating quarterly and monthly reporting for D.C. Office on Aging; disbursing financial reports, profit / loss statements, balance sheets, and Statement of Cash Flows; handling year-end financial reporting; and spearheading essential financial adjustments as required.
Seamlessly migrated from manual to automated systems for general ledger via Intuit QuickBooks.
Collaborated with external auditors during reviews and audits to achieve full regulatory compliance.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Strategically steered planning, coordination, and facilitation of the timely processing of data between Financial Edge and multiple software programs (e.g. CareManager Pro, SAMS, Excel, ADP, Raiser s Edge, WINASAP) for this NPO.
- Expertly prepared and generated all financial reports, profit / loss statements, balance sheets, and Statement of Cash Flows, including reviewing and assessing records, compiling financial data, and reconciling reports and data.
- Conducted process analysis and provided management-level recommendations for improvements.
- Exhibited skill in processing journal entries and applying corrective actions as necessary.
Partnered with internal audit team to complete agency documentation.
Successfully prepared key account schedules as requested by outside auditors.
Cross-trained and supported cash disbursement, and completed additional projects.
Collaborated with external auditors during reviews and audits with full compliance and accountability.
Contract Accounting Manager
- Played a vital role in recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, and managing a details-focused accounting staff to meet and / or exceed business needs, including handling all facets of monthly close and maintenance of accounting ledgers.
- Directed monthly review of account reconciliations and journal entries, along with demonstrating proven experience in preparing and generating financial reports, profit / loss statements, balance sheets, and Statement of Cash Flows.
Successfully handled comprehensive year-end business financial reporting.
Applied dynamic performance management standards while coaching top personnel.
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Certified Fraud Examiner Candidate (Projected 2017)
H&R Block Tax Seminar ￨ SAP FI General Ledger End User Training
Peachtree Accounting ￨ ACCPAC ￨ Solomon ￨ Financial Edge ￨ ADP ￨ SAMS
CareManager Pro ￨ Raiser s Edge ￨ WINASAP ￨ Microsoft Office ￨ Intuit QuickBooks
Park Place 1 Association Finance Committee Member
Old Mutual Demutualization Association (Zimbabwe) Organizer ￨ Advisor
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Full-Cycle Accounting, Financial Management, Auditing Support, Automated Processes, Payroll, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Month-End / Year-End Close, General Ledgers, Balance Sheet / Trial Balance, and Journal Entries / Accruals. I am also highly skilled in Team Building / Training, Budget Analysis, Cost Controls, Internal Controls, GAAP, Regulatory Compliance, and Customer Service, among other areas.
Recently, as a Senior Accountant with Manchester Holdings, Inc., I expertly led forward-thinking accounting and financial management initiatives for this real estate management / investment firm, including preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries, as well as compiling and analyzing account information and generating valuable management reports. Within this role, I accurately balanced subsidiary accounts and verified, allocated, posted, and reconciled transactions. I also successfully identified and corrected any discrepancies, as well as comprehensively maintained the firm s general ledger.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Expertly administering payroll, verifying payments, and preparing and disbursing checks.
Transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing trial balance, and adjusting entries as necessary.
Summarizing financial status by reviewing and reporting balance sheet, profit / loss, and other statements.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of the Xxxxxx. I am also currently in the process of attaining my Certified Fraud Examiner credentials.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in accountant, accounting leadership, and contract accounting management roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!