This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Economics Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on experience to a consulting or analysis opportunity.
- Proven ability to leverage strong interpersonal skills to rapidly establish rapport, gather client requirements and maintain lasting relationships.
- In depth understanding of tactical business operations and strategic economics principles.
- Demonstrated leadership skills obtained throughout hands on team management experience and completion of extensive training.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in Spanish and English.
Client Relationship Management
MS Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Trinal Inc., Chicago, Illinois 2015-Present
Assistant Project Manager, Diversity and Compliance
- Contribute strong management abilities to steer projects to on time, within budget completion.
- Heavily involved in all project phases, from contract creation, tracking and reporting.
- Resourcefully generate project summary reports, critical to updating clients on status and projected acquisition of Diversity Goals.
- Strategically identify and resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Leverage subject matter knowledge to create highly effective contractor training programs, focusing primarily on payroll submission, contract specifications and compliance guidelines.
- Promote open lines of communication between minorities, women, disadvantaged business enterprises and general contractors, key to further strengthening diversity.
Chicago Housing Authority, Chicago, Illinois 2013, 2014
Diversity Policy Intern
- Gained valuable exposure to best research processes regarding diversity practices in the private and public sector.
- Collaborated extensively with Deputy of CEO, as well as outreach partners, to ensure efficiency throughout project completion and develop innovative future business development strategies.
- Resourcefully compiled transaction information, key to generating log containing 700+ requests.
Housing Choice Voucher Program Policy Intern
- Streamlined quality control initiatives by strategically conducting website audits and creating effective business development methods.
- Strengthened professionalism and presentation skills throughout extensive hands on training.
Krannert Center for Performing Arts University of Illinois-Extension, Champaign, Illinois 2012-2014
Scene Shop Runner/Administrative Assistant
- Performed administrative functions as necessary, with associated responsibilities including inventory control, providing customer service and completing credit card sales.
Illinois Skills School, Northern Chicago Suburbs, Illinois 2012
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills throughout team management.
- Successfully coached and motivated players at various skill levels.
- Identified areas of weakness and developed individualized action plans to improve team performance.
Chicago Storm Soccer Camp, Chicago Suburbs 2010-2011
Coach and Administrative Assistant
- Utilized strong time management and leadership abilities to drive player performance and complete necessary administrative functions.
Bachelor of Science in Economics, Minor in Spanish, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign; 2015
Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity Member
Men s Soccer Team Varsity Member
Men s Track & Field Varsity Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!