This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Production Manager with 25+ years of experience managing daily operations while driving productivity within fast-paced plants.
- Dynamic leadership skills, key to directing activities of up to 5 Managers and 175+ Associates.
- Recognized for the ability to streamline process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency and boost overall performance.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain utmost quality control and safety regulation compliance.
Safety Regulation Compliance
Training & Development
AGC Automotive, Alabaster, AL 2006-Present
Production Manager (2014-Present)
- Fulfill critical operations management role; successfully direct 5 Supervisors, as well as 175+ associate level employees.
- Successfully oversee 8 encapsulation machines and 3 assembly machines.
- Thoroughly review existing processes to maintain utmost quality control while ensuring adherence to safety regulations.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations; reduce labor, overhead and material costs.
- Leverage strong organizational skills to develop annual budgets and forecasts.
- Promote elevated levels of customer satisfaction by solving problems with 5P, 8D and drill deep problem-solving methods.
- Contribute extensively to maintenance of TS16949 quality system.
Production Assistant Manager (2009-2014)
- Utilized excellent operations management capabilities while overseeing daily operations across 6 encapsulation machines and 3 assembly machines.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; successfully managed 3 Supervisors and 120+ Associates.
- Strategically identified and resolved customer issues; utilized various problem-solving methods, including 5P, 8D and drill deep.
- Fulfilled key position on APQP team; promoted quality control by developing PFMEMAs and control plans.
- Closely monitored team performance; implemented individualized plans to ensure achievement of set production goals.
- Maintained open lines of communication across all business units.
Production Supervisor (2006-2009)
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives to significantly boost performance and achieve production goals within a fast-paced environment.
- Used excellent leadership skills to manage 40 associates; closely tracked individual performance.
- Maintained quality control, as well as safety regulation compliance throughout all operations.
- Revamped existing processes across 3 teams, leading to a total savings of $400k+.
Kinpak Inc., Montgomery, AL 2004-2006
- Assumed key leadership position, overseeing daily activities of 85+ employees while maintaining quality control throughout all operations.
- Thoroughly reviewed existing processes and maintained strict adherence to safety regulations.
- Conducted in-depth training to boost employee performance.
- Monitored productivity; ensured achievement of production goals.
- Responsible for managing 5 extrusion presses, developing machinery specifications and supplying blow molded containers to filling department.
Graham Packaging, Inc., York, PA; Supervisor 2001-2004
Plaxicon, Inc., Delta, OH; Production Manager 1999-2001
Owens Illinois, Constantine, MI; Supervisor 1989-1999
Bachelor of Arts in Education, Olivet College, Olivet, MI
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!