This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional seeking a challenging career in the entertainment industry.
- In depth knowledge of effective broadcasting and production processes obtained throughout completion of upper level coursework and hands on experience.
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to perform independently or as a team contributor.
- Recognized for the ability to complete assigned tasks on time within a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, University of South Carolina Upstate; Spartanburg, SC; 2016
Relevant Coursework Completed: Advanced Video Production, Writing for Broadcasting, Writing for the Media, Law and Ethics of Mass Media, Public Speaking, Stage Make-up and Theater for Children.
Communication / Marketing
MS Office Suite
Entercom Hawk & Tom Show B 93.7, Greenville, SC; Intern 2016
- Obtained valuable exposure to best broadcasting processes within a fast-paced environment.
WYCW Studio 62, Spartanburg, SC; Intern 2015-2016
- Used strong production knowledge to facilitate various s how components.
- Properly positioned host / guests to ensure optimal angle / light exposure.
- Successfully interviewed guests and practiced teleprompter reading.
USC Upstate, Spartanburg, SC; Executive Director of the Campus Activities Board (CAB) 2015-2016
- Demonstrated strong leadership and organizational abilities; successfully managed a $100k budget.
- Facilitated various events, maintained accurate financial records and led weekly executive board meetings.
Blushing Bri Beauty, LLC, Spartanburg, SC; Business Owner 2017-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role, overseeing all functions within a beauty supply and makeup application business.
- Utilize various tactics to drive product sales.
- Attract new clientele via various social media outlets, including a YouTube channel.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Greenville, SC; Management Trainee 2016-Present
- Receive in depth exposure to highly effective leadership processes.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform independently and as a team contributor.
SITEL, Spartanburg, SC; ISM Agent 2016
- Used strong interpersonal communication skills to deliver high quality service to customers over the phone.
Director of Communications and Marketing, USC Upstate; 2014-2015
Responsible for creating effective marketing material and managing social media content. Developed promotional videos and flyers to increase overall exposure.
Lambda Pi Eta Honors Society Member
Director of Marketing, One Accord Ministries
OSHA Certification, Philadelphia, PA; 2011
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!