This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Tammy M. Martin
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 25+ years of experience in the healthcare industry. I have a demonstrated track records of remaining adaptable in fast-paced, ever changing environments. To complement this background, I possess a strong ability to rapidly establish rapport and cultivate lasting relationships.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Tammy M. Martin
Results oriented, dedicated Professional eager to contribute proven track record of performance
to a progressive support role.
- Regarded for ability to maximize efficiency throughout daily operations within the healthcare industry.
- Dynamic communication skills, instrumental to forming lasting relationships with staff members and clients.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities developed throughout hands on oversight of up to 8 direct reports.
- Highly adaptable individual well versed in identifying areas of weakness and designing innovative solutions.
Epic & Resolute
MS Word, Excel & Outlook
Healthcare Industry Knowledge
UTMB Patient Services Representative II 2014-Present
- Assume integral support role, focused primarily on promoting advocacy for inpatient and outpatient customers.
- Champion process improvement initiatives throughout effective interdepartmental collaboration.
- Strategically minimize grievances between physicians and patients.
UTMB-Revenue Cycle Denials 2012-2014
Revenue Cycle Team Leader
- Received merit based promotion throughout continual demonstration of strong leadership skills.
- Successfully oversaw eight full-time direct reports, with associated duties including performance management, quality assurance and training.
- Chief responsibilities included regulatory compliance, payroll processing and industry trend analysis.
Medicare Follow Up Specialist 2010-2012
- Utilized various Human Resource Management Systems and ERPs, including Epic and PeopleSoft, to maintain unsettled accounts, oversee financial operations and coding.
Birchaven Retirement Village- Ohio 2008-2010
Medicare-Private Insurance Billing Specialist
- Contributed extensively to billing and insurance operations by conducting eligibility verification and streamlining existing Medicare and Private Insurance claims processes.
- Fulfilled Finance Management responsibilities when necessary.
HealthPro Medical Billing Lima, Ohio 2003-2007
Medical Biller and Collector, Free Standing Imaging Center Specialist
- Utilized strong communication skills to promptly resolve billing inquiries.
- Maintained accuracy throughout daily operations by developing and deploying effective policies and guidelines.
- Promoted productivity by implementation of highly effective training programs for new hires.
Family Services of Western Pennsylvania 1989-2001
Mobile Housing Supports Team Leader
- Successfully built and led team of full-time employees to consistently performance goals.
- Strategically scheduled and assigned staff to maximize use of resources while controlling labor costs.
Bachelor of Science in Business, Concentrations in Sciences & English,
Point Park College, Pittsburgh, PA, GPA 3.80
Associate of Liberal Arts in Science, Allegheny Community College, Pittsburgh, PA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!