This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Administrative Support Specialist
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated Professional with 15+ years of experience providing effective administrative support.
- Dynamic communication skills, instrumental to cultivating positive relationships with clients, vendors and upper level management.
- Regarded for ability to streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in maximized efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service, and professionalism.
Training & Development
Client Relationship Management
Adobe Acrobat Professional
Caution Wide Turns, Inc, Grand Prairie, TX 2015-Present
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with clients, key to maximizing company revenue and promoting customer retention.
- Develop innovative solutions based on individual client needs.
- Exemplify strong communication skills throughout daily customer interactions.
Ace Cash Express, Irving, TX 2013 2015
Center Manager / Trainer / Team Lead
- Leveraged strong organizational skills to maximize efficiency throughout daily operations, focused primarily on risk management, adherence to safety procedures and marketing.
- Developed and implemented highly successful training programs, key to promoting increased employee performance.
- Chief responsibilities included reporting, inquiry resolution and budget management.
- Heavily involved in oversight of staffing operations, utility usage, inventory control and maintenance service to achieve and surpass budget goals.
Michaels Stores, Irving, TX 1999 2010
Product Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
- Fulfilled critical administrative role, providing support to executive level leaders, as well as 50+ staff members.
- Contributed extensively to financial management, including payroll processing, monthly close processes, invoice management and providing upper level management with accurate status updates.
- Played a key role in product sourcing, setting up new SKUs, overseeing CoGs, profit margin and sell-through.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills throughout travel coordination operations, event management and scheduling.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure bottom line company cost throughout new product acquisition.
- Promoted productivity throughout creation of thorough training and development processes for Product Coordinators.
- Collaborated extensively with team members throughout building project management, focused on document processing, maintaining open channels of communication regarding timeline and developing presentations to exemplify project status.
Resource Staffing, Irving, TX 1997 1998
Steward Enterprises (Emerald Hills Memorial Park), Kennedale, TX 1995 1997
Medical Assistant Certificate, Kaplan College; 2011
Psychology Coursework Completed, Midwestern State University - Wichita Falls, TX; 1989 - 1991
Psychology Coursework Completed, McMurray University - Abilene, TX; 1991
General Studies Coursework Completed, Dallas County Community College - Dallas, TX
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!