This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 15 years of project management and hands on experience within the construction industry. I have applied my strong skills and knowledge toward steering projects to an on time, within budget completion. To complement this background, I have completed numerous projects for well renowned clientele, including Publix, CVS and Walgreens.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-oriented Construction Project Manager eager to contribute 15 years of experience to a challenging opportunity.
- Recognized for continually steering all phases of commercial and residential construction projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Regarded for the ability to form positive relationships with clients, key to successfully networking and promoting repeated business.
- Possesses a strong hands-on construction background in various capacities.
Construction Project Management
Job Estimation / Scheduling
DVZ LLC 2015-Present
- Successfully oversee all day to day operations and utilize strong organizational skills to ensure on time delivery of products.
DSJ General Contracting Inc., Jasper, GA 2009-2015
Vice President of Operations
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, overseeing all daily operations for up to 60 employees within a commercial and residential contracting company.
- Steered projects to an on-time completion for high profile clients, including Publix, Walgreens, CVS, Arby s and AT&T.
- Monitored all project phases, ensured strict adherence to project schedule.
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to accurately bid jobs.
- Formed positive relationships with customers by identifying needs, developing plans to fulfill needs and following up to ensure satisfaction.
- Associated responsibilities included budget / expense management, material management and business development.
3D & Company, Ball Ground, GA 2007-2009
- Led multiple construction projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Completed restaurant, retail and strip center build out projects.
Benning Construction, Atlanta, GA 2002-2007
- Oversaw full cycle construction projects, from ground up to owner turn over, for well-known clients, including Publix, Walgreens and CVS.
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to successfully schedule sub-contractors and maintain strict adherence to project schedule.
- Managed all concrete and form work.
Revelation Construction Co. 2000-2002
- Obtained in depth exposure to best residential and commercial construction practices.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!