This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Quality-Focused Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on multi-site healthcare facility operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to achieve winning outcomes and improve the bottom line, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving facility-wide issues with internal and external industry teams to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional healthcare teams, and patients; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Utilized Lean Six-Sigma, Kaizen, and PDSA principles to continuously improve organizational processes as a Quality Analyst for Xxxxxx Scottish Rite Hospital, along with providing online education to hospital staff via HealthStream.
Analyzed and reported Hand Hygiene compliance data to the Infection Prevention and Hand Hygiene Committees.
Achieved 64% reduction in first year of a new Fall Risk program implementation as Accreditation Specialist, and collaborated with IS Department to create a new system that improved the process of capturing adverse events.
Improved Hand Hygiene compliance by 20% within first year and reduced time for patients to receive durable medical equipment by 30% to 50%, along with developing a process to improve Code Red feedback reporting.
Served as an ongoing resource for interpretation of CMS regulatory and Joint Commission accreditation standards.
Exceeded benchmarks and achieved national recognition for being the top-performing children s hospital for 2 years.
Championed development of patient experience initiatives and carefully analyzed patient satisfaction survey results.
Improved patient satisfaction by always keeping quality-oriented goals in focus and steering the team toward them.
Recommended interventions as appropriate to address and resolve opportunities for patient experience improvement, along with creating metrics and dashboards to monitor and report on progress of experience initiatives.
Minimized risk of losses to the bank while managing and mentoring retail bankers for Woodforest National Bank.
Improved operating efficiency and customer service by efficiently analyzing detailed monthly performance reports.
Expertly met and exceeded monthly quota of $100,000 in sales for Fast Debt Solutions / Credit Solutions of America.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking quality analysis, including presenting data to executives and medical staff to ensure data is disseminated for cross-departmental coordination of performance improvement efforts.
- Collaborate with the Director of Performance Improvement and Chief Nursing Officer to develop hospital wide operational and quality metrics while presenting performance improvement and quality orientation to new employees.
- Spearhead improvement activities through engagement of teams, SMEs, stakeholders, and benchmarking, along with facilitating improvements for work standards, improved flow, waste reduction, error proofing, and other objectives.
- Expertly conduct investigations related to Incident Reports and identify countermeasures to address key root causes.
- Regularly communicate among Clinical Directors to review and identify essential performance improvement initiatives.
- Strategically steered cross-functional department communications to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements, including TJC, CMS, JCAHO, state licensure, and state / local health department surveys, as well as ensuring continual survey readiness activities by providing ongoing educational opportunities for staff and management.
- Led annual Joint Commission IntraCycle Monitoring (ICM), and completed JCAHO application for the hospital and lab.
- Coordinated ongoing survey readiness activities via regular patient and hospital tracers to maintain facility-wide accreditation, certification, and licensure, including participating in assessments, corrective action plans, and / or implementation and evaluation based on mock surveys and tracer activities of Joint Commission preparation efforts.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward driving solutions-focused patient satisfaction initiatives, including analyzing and interpreting patient satisfaction and HCAHP s data, trends, and benchmarks, as well as comprehensively interpreting patient insight and satisfaction data and providing coaching support to all facility units and departments.
- Worked with leadership and medical staff to ensure a commitment to continuous improvement in the patient experience, and partnered with multidisciplinary teams to drive targeted performance improvement opportunities.
- Optimized administrative efficiency by preparing and distributing reports regarding patient satisfaction scores and trends, along with leading implementation of strategies identified by project team for successful project transition.
- Consulted among teams for best practices with an emphasis on process reengineering and systemic implementation.
- Served as the go-to expert providing consultative and / or benchmarking services to internal customers to sustain continuous participation in internal patient experience improvement initiatives.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by aggressively marketing to prospective clients to achieve monthly individual account acquisition goals, including building and sustaining relationships with account holders to exceed all objectives.
- Spearheaded risk management strategies within account acquisition, retention, and teller transactions, including comprehensively reviewing and auditing the bank s vault to ensure accurate cash balancing on a daily basis.
Debt Consultant (Roles Held Separately)
- Delivered details-focused education to clients on the comprehensive benefits of engaging in the settlement program, including contacting a high volume of warm leads to create new sales and business development opportunities.
Estimate Recovery Manager
- Expertly conceptualized and developed a new department that generated $40,000 to $60,000 in additional revenue.
Sales Manager ￨ Assistant General Manager
- Played a vital role in recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing all aspects of sales team production initiatives.
Master of Business Administration Xxxxxx Woman s University
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Xxxxxx Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) ￨ Visio ￨ Adobe Acrobat ￨ Autodata ￨ HealthStream
Camp Counselor Camp Joint Adventure
General Laborer Habitat for Humanity
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!