This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site retail business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including leading up to 200 staff and managing profit / loss for major retailers exceeding $20+ million in annual revenue.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional teams, suppliers, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to expand revenue, attain objectives, and accomplish verifiable success.
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking district operations, including expertly analyzing area sales figures, interpreting trends and forexxxxxxsting future sales volumes, and working with store management to achieve goals.
- Lead targeted decision-making among a top-performing staff within a key department in fast-paced sales environments.
- Collaborate with staff to conduct onsite meetings, including actively discussing project progress with crews and troubleshooting and resolving challenges and issues impeding smooth workflow to meet or exceed project deadlines.
Successfully launched a state-of-the-art new software system at 127 sites.
Enhanced client services delivery by building effective relationships with key clients.
Increased sales and improved customer service by inspiring teams to promote high-quality standards.
Improved profit margins by creating work schedules for 60 sites with timelines, budgets, and specifixxxxxxtions.
Business Consultant (2010 2015)
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered profit-focused franchised store operations by running a top-performing model store while using its success to influence franchisees to apply learnings to improve divisional performance and maximize core objectives.
- Built and sustained productive operations by leading all vendor and company relationships to optimize product and merchandising efficiency, along with demonstrating skill in improving the guest experience via field training / coaching.
Successfully achieved double-digit sales and GP$ growth.
Created nationwide Guest Service Experience (GSE) guidelines in 2013.
Rapidly acquired knowledge of East Coast franchisee and corporate culture.
Increased fresh food sales 25% by developing key plans for executing fresh food focus.
Developed $200-million profit / loss statement supporting 127 franchisees and 800+ staff.
Personally recruited by Executive Vice President of Xxxxxx to support franchised operations.
Honored with 7-Eleven Retailer Initiative (RI) Award only 3 out of 1,000 are acknowledged annually.
Business / Field Consultant (2005 2010)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward serving as assistant market manager and parent company liaison to 120+ store franchisees, including interfacing with corporate training stores and employees, as well as diverse suppliers.
- Drove business growth by screening, training, and facilitating targeted performance appraisals of top field personnel.
Profitably steered a $150 million profit / loss statement.
Successfully supported 80 top franchisees and 800+ employees.
Improved controllable revenues and expenses leading to increased profits.
Increased vendor product availability and designed procedures adopted division-wide.
- Played a vital role in directing fast-paced restaurant operations, including handling all team building, training / development, sales / marketing, profit / loss, and new business development for 3 Xxxxxx-based Sizzler restaurants.
- Contributed sharp analytixxxxxxl abilities toward comprehensively developing companywide financial worksheets per goals.
Proactively led efforts of 10 Managers and 150 employees.
Improved profit after controllable flow-thru by an average of 15%.
Successfully managed multiple restaurants with $6+ million in annual sales.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Global Management Emphasis) University of Southern Xxxxxx
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!