This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- 3 years of experience utilizing GIS to streamline daily analysis operations throughout multiple hands on projects.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
- Regarded for the ability to compile, analyze and maintain large amounts of data.
Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
ArcGIS Online & Pro
Medical Care Development International 2014-Present
GIS Analyst/Database Manager
- Fulfill key data analysis position, focusing primarily on social economic, environmental and epidemiological indicators contributing to malaria risk management and hotspots.
- Leverage in depth knowledge of GIS to develop project maps and maintain databases.
- Generate thorough reports to relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Provide highly effective training for field staff.
- Utilize multiple platforms, including ODK, Collector for ArcGIS, DriodDB and paper based forms, to complete daily data compilation operations.
Datastory Geospatial 2014
- Obtained extensive hands on experience, with associated responsibilities including development of ESRI story map presentations as well as web portal maintenance.
- Resourcefully analyzed data, key to making effective recommendations throughout purchasing/selling operations of commercial real estate properties.
Boomerang Geospatial 2013
- Utilized in depth knowledge of geography, QGIS and data collection methods to educate high school students.
- Heavily involved in city park project to map invasive vine species.
Baltimore County Public Works 2013-2014
- Gained valuable exposure to best daily practices while contributing to county storm drain data project.
- Compiled information, conducted thorough analysis and utilized satellite images to digitize storm drains.
Master of Science in Database Management, Towson University; December 2016
Bachelor of Science in Geography, GIS, Towson University; May 2014
Volunteer Employee Mentor, International Rescue Committee; 2013-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!