This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented Leader with over 30 years of experience maintaining operational efficiency throughout various industries.
- Exemplified strong ability to drive revenue growth by implementing highly effective sales strategies.
- Proven track record of spearheading process improvement initiatives, resulting in maximized overall efficiency.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to developing highly productive teams and providing excellent customer service.
Home Depot 1997-Present
Assistant Operations Manager, Owosso, MI 2010-Present
- Fulfill critical leadership position, focusing primarily on driving performance management, increasing team productivity and providing top notch customer service.
- Continually achieve and surpass store controlled operating profit (SCOP) goals on a yearly basis.
- Champion process improvement initiatives, resulting in a $6M increase in annual profits.
- Ensure achievement of 20 weekly scorecard metrics.
- Utilized corporation and industry expertise to contribute to opening of new store location.
- Recognized as #1 in division for 2 consecutive years.
Overnight Operations Manager 2004-2008
Assistant Manager 2000-2004
Supervisor, Garden Department 1998-2000
Sales Associate 1997-1998
Self Employed 1992-1997
- Assumed key role as sole proprietor, overseeing all day to day operations of a successful lawn care company.
Contec International, Fenton, MI 1984-1992
- Streamlined daily plant operations, successfully optimizing efficiency and increasing revenue throughout daily operations.
- Chief responsibilities included payroll processing, conducting performance reviews and analyzing financial information.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!