This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive leadership, project coordination and process improvement experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward building and leading high performance teams, focusing heavily on safety and regulation compliance throughout all operations. To complement this background, I possess an Associate Degree in Law Enforcement, as well as training in various legal areas.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results oriented Professional possessing an Associate Degree in Law Enforcement, as well as extensive hands on leadership and project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain quality control, safety and regulatory compliance throughout all daily operations.
- Experienced in steering all project phases to an on time, within budget completion.
- Dynamic management skills; proven track record of monitoring and improving team performance.
Law Enforcement Knowledge
Amesbury Truth, Owatonna, MN 1996-Present
Engineering Technician/Model Maker II
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership, project management and process improvement abilities.
- Steer product development projects to an on time completion; oversee all components of project.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to streamline existing processes, resulting in increased efficiency and improved manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and problem solving skills throughout all phases of product development; strategically identify weaknesses and resolve issues.
- Key contributor to major projects resulting in ownership of 3 patents.
- Operate various types of equipment, fabricate new product proto-types, design blue print specifications and complete creative set ups.
- Served as member of Kaizan team; heavily involved in merger of 2 departments into one.
- Led high profile project called the Twin Bolt; coordinated additional resources and ensured project was completed ahead of schedule.
- Conducted thorough market research regarding industry practices, resulting in purchasing of 2 new CNC machines.
Soukup Properties, Owatonna, MN 2001-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role, overseeing all property management operations.
- Utilize strong interpersonal communication skills to form positive relationships with community groups, local law enforcement and tenants.
- Conduct thorough research to remain up to date on regulations and laws.
Truth Hardware, Owatonna, MN 1992-1996
Tool Room Machinist
- Performed assigned tasks on time within a fast paced environment.
- Served as a team contributor; continually improved overall performance.
- Ensured compliance to safety regulations while operating various types of equipment.
Truth Hardware, Owatonna, MN 1988-1992
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing team of 30+ members; successfully scheduled production jobs, lead improvement teams and monitored team performance.
- Continually met and exceeded goals; ensured on time completion of tasks within a deadline based environment.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in increased efficiency and production, as well as minimized safety issues.
Associate of Arts in Law Enforcement, Vermilion Community College, Ely, MN
Associate of Arts in Machine Tool Technology, GPA: 3.78, Riverland Community College, Faribault, MN
Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
Supervision 1 Certificate
Completed Extensive CAD/CAM Training
Crime Free Multi Housing Training
Attended Seminar on How to Detect Drugs and Types of Popular Drugs
Volunteer Coordinator, St. Mary s Auction Committee
Parish Chair/President, Sacred Heart Church
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!