This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Professional with 15+ years of experience substantially driving sales revenue and forming lasting relationships.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, critical to maintaining positive partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to revamp existing processes, leading to significantly increased efficiency within fast-paced environments.
- Recognized for the ability to increase customer retention.
Attention to Detail
Fred Martin Ford Mercedes Benz, Youngstown, OH 2011-Present
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing primarily on delivering top notch customer service, managing financing operations and consistently increasing sales.
- Thoroughly review financial situations and develop financing solutions for customers with low credit scores.
- Compile and verify pertinent financing information, submit data to 15-20 lending institutes and educate customers on feasible options.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills while developing lasting relationships with bank representatives and customers.
- Utilize various outlets, including television and newspapers, to continually increase dealership exposure and drive sales revenue.
- Conduct in depth training regarding sales tactics and company processes; continually boost team performance.
- Implemented highly successful strategies, resulting in a 25% growth in sales (from an average of 100 cars monthly to 150+/month).
- Developed specialized plans resulting in a 100+ point credit score increase within a 2-year period for 60% of clients.
- Obtained a 60-70% customer retention rate.
- Contributed extensively to packaging and funding of 35-50 personal sales per month.
Greenwood Chevrolet; Finance Manager 2009-2011
Courtesy Autoworld; Finance Manager 2000-2009
Rolling Acres Dodge, Akron, OH; Sales Representative 1998-2000
Sales & Finance Certification, Ford
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!