This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Engineering Project Manager with extensive experience steering high profile projects to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Recognized for the ability to identify client needs and develop innovative solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Skilled in revamping existing processes to significantly improve performance.
- Expert level knowledge of mechanical design, tooling, machine design, CNC machining and electronic assembly.
Oracle & SAP
Solidworks & AutoCAD
MS Office Suite
TLMC Automation LLC, Gig Harbor, WA 2016-Present
Engineering Project Manager (Contract Position)
- Fulfill key project management position, focusing primarily on promoting safety and quality control while overseeing daily operations of Contractors.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives to substantially increase efficiency across all operations.
- Leverage industry expertise to provide engineering design input.
- Demonstrate top notch organizational abilities while coordinating asset scheduling and developing accurate cost estimates.
Superior Bulk Logistics, Parker, AZ 2014-2016
Facility Manager (Laid Off)
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to revamp existing processes, leading to substantial improvements in safety, production and quality.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills while conducting in-depth training on Hazmat rail / trucking deliveries and general safety processes.
- Devised detailed cost estimations and ensured strict adherence to projections.
- Used various tactics to establish and maintain positive client relationships.
- Oversaw financial operations, including payroll processing and purchasing.
- Recognized for reducing monthly expenses by 15%.
Holland Co. Track Testing Division, Crete, IL 2012-2014
Fleet Maintenance Manager (Laid Off)
- Exemplified excellent organizational and project management abilities while overseeing logistics, managing mobile track testing fleet and ensuring fulfillment of client needs.
- Managed all operations across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Streamlined existing processes by redesigning electrical hydraulic generation equipment, leading to significantly increased efficiency.
- Maintained open lines of communication among clients and Engineers.
IPR, ThyssenKrupp Steel, Calvert, AL 2011-2012
Construction Coordinator, Project Manager (Contract Position)
- Recognized for maintaining regulatory compliance and improving existing safety processes throughout project completing 11 miles of industrial rail.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while reviewing blueprints and drawings; identified discrepancies and made necessary corrections.
- Led successful project to construct railcar acid loading / unloading station foundation.
McCall Engineering Consulting Inc, Chicago, IL 2009-2011
Project Manager / Consultant (Contract Position)
- Steered projects to an on-time, within budget completion; successfully managed a $2M industrial rail track relocation project.
- Managed daily activities of Civil and Structural Engineers and Architects.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills while maintaining open lines of communication among Contractors, Surveyors, Engineers and clients.
- Thoroughly reviewed all operations to ensure quality control, as well as adherence to AREMA guidelines and FRA standards.
HOH Engineering Chicago, IL 2007-2009
Robotic Engineering / Project Manager (Laid Off)
- Managed all phases of robotic and automation projects, while simultaneously directing activities of Civil and Structural Engineers and Architects.
- Used strong industry knowledge to identify client needs and develop individualized robotic and automation solutions.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency.
Garage Safety Systems Inc., Chicago, IL; Engineering Project Manager 2002-2007
Bourton Group Consulting Inc., Rockford, IL; Engineering Consultant 2000-2002
Videojet Systems International, Wood Dale, IL; Project Engineer / Consultant 1997-2000
EMCS, Inc., Bedford Park, IL and St. Louis, MO; Project Manager / Consultant 1993-1997
Klein Tools, Inc., Skokie, IL; Project Engineer 1988-1993
Electrotools, Inc., Broadview, IL; Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer 1986-1988
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
Associate of Science in Tooling and Industrial Technology, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
Awarded Two U.S. Patents
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!