This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Engineering Project Manager with extensive experience steering high profile projects to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Recognized for the ability to identify client needs and develop innovative solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Skilled in revamping existing processes to significantly improve performance.
- Expert level knowledge of mechanical design, tooling, machine design, CNC machining and electronic assembly.
Oracle & SAP
Solidworks & AutoCAD
MS Office Suite
TLMC Automation LLC, Gig Harbor, WA 2016-Present
Engineering Project Manager (Contract Position)
- Fulfill key project management position, focusing primarily on promoting safety and quality control while overseeing daily operations of Contractors.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives to substantially increase efficiency across all operations.
- Leverage industry expertise to provide engineering design input.
- Demonstrate top notch organizational abilities while coordinating asset scheduling and developing accurate cost estimates.
Superior Bulk Logistics, Parker, AZ 2014-2016
Facility Manager (Laid Off)
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to revamp existing processes, leading to substantial improvements in safety, production and quality.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills while conducting in-depth training on Hazmat rail / trucking deliveries and general safety processes.
- Devised detailed cost estimations and ensured strict adherence to projections.
- Used various tactics to establish and maintain positive client relationships.
- Oversaw financial operations, including payroll processing and purchasing.
- Recognized for reducing monthly expenses by 15%.
Holland Co. Track Testing Division, Crete, IL 2012-2014
Fleet Maintenance Manager (Laid Off)
- Exemplified excellent organizational and project management abilities while overseeing logistics, managing mobile track testing fleet and ensuring fulfillment of client needs.
- Managed all operations across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Streamlined existing processes by redesigning electrical hydraulic generation equipment, leading to significantly increased efficiency.
- Maintained open lines of communication among clients and Engineers.
IPR, ThyssenKrupp Steel, Calvert, AL 2011-2012
Construction Coordinator, Project Manager (Contract Position)
- Recognized for maintaining regulatory compliance and improving existing safety processes throughout project completing 11 miles of industrial rail.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while reviewing blueprints and drawings; identified discrepancies and made necessary corrections.
- Led successful project to construct railcar acid loading / unloading station foundation.
McCall Engineering Consulting Inc, Chicago, IL 2009-2011
Project Manager / Consultant (Contract Position)
- Steered projects to an on-time, within budget completion; successfully managed a $2M industrial rail track relocation project.
- Managed daily activities of Civil and Structural Engineers and Architects.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills while maintaining open lines of communication among Contractors, Surveyors, Engineers and clients.
- Thoroughly reviewed all operations to ensure quality control, as well as adherence to AREMA guidelines and FRA standards.
HOH Engineering Chicago, IL 2007-2009
Robotic Engineering / Project Manager (Laid Off)
- Managed all phases of robotic and automation projects, while simultaneously directing activities of Civil and Structural Engineers and Architects.
- Used strong industry knowledge to identify client needs and develop individualized robotic and automation solutions.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency.
Garage Safety Systems Inc., Chicago, IL; Engineering Project Manager 2002-2007
Bourton Group Consulting Inc., Rockford, IL; Engineering Consultant 2000-2002
Videojet Systems International, Wood Dale, IL; Project Engineer / Consultant 1997-2000
EMCS, Inc., Bedford Park, IL and St. Louis, MO; Project Manager / Consultant 1993-1997
Klein Tools, Inc., Skokie, IL; Project Engineer 1988-1993
Electrotools, Inc., Broadview, IL; Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer 1986-1988
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
Associate of Science in Tooling and Industrial Technology, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
Awarded Two U.S. Patents
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!