This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward developing successful, needs based treatment plans for patients suffering from various ailments. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing, and am currently pursuing a Master of Science Degree in Nursing.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Registered Nurse with an in depth understanding of patient care, case management and treatment coordination.
- Regarded for strong interpersonal, organizational and time management abilities, instrumental to ensuring patient health.
- Demonstrated ability to educate patients, family members and care takers on prevention methods and symptom management.
Treatment Plan Creation
Missionpoint Health Partners, Jacksonville, Florida 2014-Present
Clinical Health Partner II
- Leverage strong nursing and organizational abilities to create individualized, needs based care plans for patients suffering from chronic diseases.
- Promote patient health throughout development and implementation of specific goals.
- Streamline administrative functions through use of electronic charting; key to promoting increased accessibility to health information.
- Provide effective recommendations and referrals to optimize overall patient care.
Integrity Health Services, Jacksonville, Florida 2012-2014
RN Home Health
- Tended to acute and chronic pediatric and adult patients, primarily focused on tracheostomy care, medication administration and IV therapy.
- Utilized nursing knowledge to train, mentor and monitor new team members.
Heartland Hospice, Jacksonville, Florida 2012-2013
RN Case Manager
- Involved in all aspects of in home and in facility patient treatment, including assessment, care plan creation, bedside care and symptom management.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills throughout thorough education of patients, family members and caretakers on effective health and prevention processes.
- Utilized leadership abilities to oversee CNA team daily operations.
IL&C Construction Services, Jacksonville, Florida 2008-2011
Outside Sales Representative, Specification/Distribution
Applied Lighting Concepts, Jacksonville, Florida 2005-2008
Outside Sales, Specification Market
Master of Science in Nursing, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL; In Progress
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Florida State College, Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL; 2014
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL; 2002
Associate of Science in Nursing, Florida State College Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL; 2012
BLS Certification, American Heart Association
IV Certification, American Holistic Nurses Association
Crystalline Consciousness Technique (CCT) Levels 1 and II
Respite Relief Volunteer, Heartland Hospice; 2011-2012
Disaster Health Services Volunteer, American Red Cross; 2015-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!