This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional with 30+ years of experience in account management, project management and customer service within the telecommunications industry.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
Attention to Detail
AT&T Corporation, Houston, TX 2013-Present
- Fulfill key account management position, focusing primarily on delivering high quality service to 20+ domestic / global commercial clients.
- Strategically identify client needs and develop individualized solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Maintain open lines of communication with clients; promptly resolve inquiries and handle issues.
- Conduct in-depth research and devise highly effective business development strategies.
- Uncover prospective clients and form positive relationships.
- Participate in continuing education initiatives.
- Consistently rank within the 85-90 percentile success rate for error-free project completion and revenue retention.
- Revamped tracking process to improve query response / resolution time.
SBC Communications, Houston, TX 1999-2007
- Received merit based promotion due to strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Identified customer needs and made knowledge based recommendations to promote various telecommunications services.
- Developed data and voice communication solutions for large corporations.
- Serviced clients in various industries, including oil and gas.
- Exceeded 90 percentile for all billing and completion metrics.
- Recipient of President s Circle Award in 1999.
Southwestern Bell Telephone Company [SWBT], Houston, TX 1977-1999
- Provided high quality support throughout assigned territory; associated duties included management of orders and billing within consumer services department.
- Performed full-cycle account management; established rapport, maintained relationships and ensured overall satisfaction.
- Successfully increased collections metrics by 3% by revamping billing processes.
- Contributed extensively to special project at Rice University to improve connectivity.
Health Information Management Coursework Completed, Houston Community College
Relevant coursework completed in HIPAA rules & guidelines, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
Volunteer, Texas Children s Hospital [TCH]; 2008-Present
Contributed extensively to project migrating medical records to EPIC EMR; provided critical support to one hospital segment.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!