This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on healthcare office administrative operations in alignment with a facility s goals, and who offers talent in attaining a competitive advantage to generate growth.
- Dynamic Leader who won 2014 s OR Excellence Award for Financial Management by Outpatient Surgery Magxxxxxxine.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including attaining a reputation for turning around offices in crisis, reducing expenses, and boosting overall revenue.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who excels in analyzing processes and streamlining administrative operations to optimize productivity, and who works to lead staff by example and with integrity while reducing overhead by as much as 30%.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients, and who continuously excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments.
Director of Finance
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking financial operations, including handling accounts payables and receivables management, as well as driving monthly financial reporting and reviews with physician / corporate owners.
- Ensure seamless processes by facilitating efficient payroll processing and quarterly taxes per regulatory standards.
Direct all facets of human resources and benefits administration.
Demonstrate proven talents in physician practice office management.
Business Operations Manager
- Strategically steered high-volume business operations, including handling annual facility business office audit initiatives, along with developing and managing comprehensive operational policies and business-specific procedures.
Trained, supported, and implemented facility conversions to HST software.
Successfully completed new Business Office Manager orientation and training.
Business Office Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing fast-paced business office operations, including training, mentoring, and managing billing and collections staff while handling accounts receivable and accounts payable efforts.
Effectively managed physician practice office operations to achieve goals.
Led targeted monthly financial reporting and reviews among physician owners.
Business Office Manager
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward accurately managing accounts receivable and financial reporting and review initiatives, including optimizing use of resources by scheduling and prioritizing billing and collections staff tasks.
Cost-effectively handled insurance contract negotiations activities.
Spearheaded details-driven physician credentialing and maintenance.
Director Business Office Operations
- Applied strong leadership talents toward driving proactive billing and collections operations for high-volume ambulatory surgery centers, including handling practice management reviews as requested by senior-level management.
Developed and managed key surgery division business office policies and procedures.
Developed and implemented new policies and procedures for SOX legislative compliance.
- Played a vital role in interviewing potential members and reviewing personal financial information to determine creditworthiness, including ascertaining collateral value and approving loan value to meet or exceed objectives.
Expertly reviewed lending options to best suit member needs for optimal profitability.
Associate of Applied Sciences
Certificate Dale Carnegie Leadership & Public Speaking
Certified Professional Coder (AAPC) ￨ Certified Medical Manager
Emergency Medical Technician (USAF)
John Levitow Honor Graduate Award NCO Preparatory Class (USAF)
Commandant s Award NCO Leadership & Management Academy (USAF)
Microsoft Office ￨ Medical Billing Applications (HST, AdvantX, SIS, AdvancedMD)
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Large-Scale Healthcare Office Operations, Administrative Management, Strategic Analysis, Turnaround Operations, Team Building, Training / Development, and Policy / Procedure Development. I am also highly skilled in Financial Operations, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Medical Billing Applications, Cost-Reduction Initiatives, Revenue Cycle Optimization, and Project Management, among other areas.
Currently, as the Director of Finance for Camp Lowell Surgery Center, I expertly lead forward-thinking financial operations, including handling accounts payable and receivable management, as well as driving monthly financial reporting and reviews with physician / corporate owners. Within this role, I direct all human resources and benefits administration, handle efficient payroll processing, and facilitate quarterly taxes per regulatory standards. I also continually demonstrate proven talents in physician practice office management. An example of my achievements included receiving 2014 s OR Excellence Award for Financial Management by Outpatient Surgery Magxxxxxxine. [ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional leadership roles.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned an Associate of Applied Science from National College and am recognized as a Certified Professional Coder (AAPC), Certified Medical Manager, and Emergency Medical Technician. I also completed a rigorous Certificate in Dale Carnegie Leadership & Public Speaking.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!