This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Registered Nurse eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands-on experience to an opportunity within a critical care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to assess patients and devise individualized treatment plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills, key to educating patients and family members on treatment and prevention methods.
- Regarded for the ability to respond rapidly in emergency situations.
Registered Nurse, Connecticut Department of Public Health
Emergency Medical Services Instructor, Connecticut Department of Public Health
Emergency Medical Technician, State of Connecticut Department of Public Health
Basic Life Support Certification | Basic Life Support Instructor
EMT State Practical Skills Examiner
Youth Mental Health First Aid, National Council of Behavioral Health
Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport, CT; Senior Preceptorship: Medical / Surgical Summer 2017
Yale New Haven Hospital, St. Raphael Campus, New Haven, CT; Medical / Surgical Summer 2017
Sikorsky Aircraft & Hartford Public Schools; Community Summer 2017
Griffin Hospital, Derby, CT; Medical / Surgical Spring 2017
Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT; Maternity Spring 2017
Hospital for Special Care, New Britain, CT; Pediatrics Spring 2017
Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT; Psychiatric Spring 2017
Madison House, Madison, CT; Geriatrics Fall 2016
St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT 2015-Present
Emergency Room Technician
- Provide critical support to Registered Nurses and Physicians within a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrate an ability to assess patients and rapidly devise treatment plans.
- Closely monitor patient vital signs and cardiac condition.
- Collaborate extensively with team members throughout all operations.
- Demonstrate strong communication abilities while educating patients on treatment / prevention.
American Medical Response, Bridgeport, CT 2014-Present
Emergency Medical Services Instructor
- Leverage strong medical knowledge to provide in-depth training for EMT students.
- Devise individualized learning plans to promote student growth and development.
- Simplify complex concepts to ensure in-depth understanding.
Echo Hose Ambulance, Shelton, CT 2013-2015
Emergency Medical Technician
- Exemplified an ability to react quickly in emergency, potentially life-threatening situations.
- Successfully administered medication, inserted IVs and performed EKGs.
Accelerated B.S., Nursing, GPA 3.3, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT; 2017
M.S., Education, GPA 4.0, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT ; 2016
B.S., Health and Science Studies & B.S., Accounting, GPA 3.4, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT; 2012
Executive Chair Volunteer, Travelers Championship, Cromwell, CT
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!