This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 25 years of management experience, leading high performance teams containing up to 700 members and significantly increasing efficiency throughout daily operations. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward directing all facets of outsourcing operations, resulting in substantial company cost reductions. To complement this background, I possess top notch interpersonal and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Results-oriented Operations Manager possessing 20+ years of experience steering global projects to an on time, within budget completion while increasing operational efficiency.
- Recognized for ability to successfully outsource departments, resulting in significant reductions in company cost while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- Regarded for the ability to source companies, establish relationships, negotiate terms of contract and enforce corrective action throughout breech of contracts.
- Pioneered process improvement initiatives, leading to substantial profit increases.
- Successfully transitioned call center operations from the US to Ireland, India, Canada, Mexico, Tunisia, Brazil, Uruguay, Philippines, Columbia and the Dominican Republic.
Training & Development
Partner/Client Relationship Management
Acer Corporation, North Sioux City, SD 2007-2016
Manager, Outsource Partners
- Fulfilled critical management position, focusing heavily on reducing company costs by effectively outsourcing, improving delivery of customer service and leading high performance team.
- Responsible for maintaining daily operations across 5 inbound call centers employing 700 employees; managed P&L for $65M in annual spend.
- Championed process improvement and outsourcing initiatives, leading to a reduction in handle times by 40% and an overall company savings of $500k annually.
- Continually recognized for achieving and surpassing goals; reconfigured existing telephone rates and call centers to save $12M annually.
Gateway, Inc., North Sioux City, SD / Rio Rancho, NM 1994-2007
Sr. Manager, Customer Support Operations (2000-2007)
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership abilities; successfully managed international contact centers in Japan, Mexico and multiple locations in Europe.
- Continually implemented innovative strategies to improve customer satisfaction rating, increase efficiency and rapidly resolve technical issues.
- Collaborated extensively with business units to reduce calls per system sold by 10% by improving product design and manufacturing.
- Facilitated implementation of workforce management tool (IEX), Siebel (CRM) and QA systems.
Call Center Manager (1998-2000)
- Responsible for overseeing daily operations for 300 team members providing technical support and customer service.
- Streamlined delivery of customer service, resulting in a decrease in average hold time by 33%, as well as recognition for highest CSAT scores within company.
Manager, Third Party Partnerships (1996-1998)
- Gained valuable exposure to best outsourcing techniques; successfully outsources 1M technical support contacts monthly.
Team Manager, Technical Support (1994-1996)
- Directed daily operations within an inbound call center; successfully managed 20 team members.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!