This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Master of Information Systems Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation, as well as hands on experience, to a progressive organization.
- Possesses strong knowledge of statistical software analysis, as well as operating statistical packages.
- Knowledgeable of best data mining, predictive analysis, system design and database creation techniques.
- Dynamic interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
Graduate Certificate in Statistics, Penn State University, State College, PA; Anticipated December 2016
Master of Science in Information Systems, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD; 2015
Coursework Completed: Data Analytics; Data Mining; Social Media Analytics; Advance Database Projects; Applied Linear Models; System Analysis and Design; Web Search and Search Engines; Server Side Web Systems.
Bachelor of Arts in Theology, University of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica; 2003
2014 Correctional Officer of the Year
2015 Correctional Officer of the Quarter
Programming: Java, R, Python, Weka, SQL, PLSQL
Programming Framework: Hadoop, Ruby on Rails
Software: Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Virtual/Cloud: Virtual Box, Google Drive
Predicted Chronic Kidney Disease; 2015
Created a Logistic Regression model (Bootstrapping, lasso).
Predicted the rate of increase in Melanoma; 2015
Designed an associative classification model to predict melanoma rate
Detected New Side Effects of Drugs; 2015
Engineered a Social Media Analytic model used to detect prescription drugs side effects.
Designed Social Media MapReduce Framework; 2015
Collaborated on a MapReduce framework to process tweets.
Patient Management System Creation; 2014
Utilized Oracle SQL and PLSQL to develop a patient management system.
Inmate Movement System Creation; 2014
Designed a comprehensive system for Inmate movement for a prison.
Data Analytics Papers Review
Wrote over 20 paper reviews on Data Analytics and Social Media Analytics
State of Maryland 2011-Present
Correctional Officer/Traffic Officer
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational abilities while overseeing daily operations, safety and security for staff members and prisoners.
- Recognized as Correctional Officer of the Year in 2014 and Correctional Officer of the Quarter in 2015.
VoIP LABS 2010-2011
Cable Recovery Field Representative
- Acted as a team player to successfully recover unused company cable equipment.
CableView Communications 2007-2010
Cable and VoIP Telephone Technician
- Utilized strong technical knowledge to successfully recommend appropriate products and services, as well as educate end users.
- Successfully installed cable, telephone and internet for both residential and commercial accounts.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!