This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 35 years of experience in operations management, shipping/receiving and manufacturing.
- Proven track record of maintaining quality control, ensuring on time deliveries and substantially improving team performance.
- Skilled in achieving and exceeding production goals in fast-paced warehouse environments.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of inventory control, damage control, palletizing products and generating detailed reports.
- Dynamic organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills developed throughout hands on positions in various industries.
Shipping & Receiving
Power Industrial Equipment Operation
MS Office Suite
Point Defiance Village in Tacoma, WA; Assistant General Manager 2014-Present
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills while overseeing operations of 30 staff members in a 28 acre independent senior community.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and state regulations.
- Responsibilities include oversight of financial operations, conducting thorough training for staff members and managing sales.
Prologistix, Inc, Auburn, WA; Forklift Operator 2014-2015
- Continually met production goals within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Responsibilities included using power industrial equipment (PIE) to successfully load, unload and stock carbon fiber products.
Home Depot, Sequim, WA / Pahrump, NV; Freight Team / Receiver / Cashier 2012-2014
- Fulfilled multiple positions with varying responsibilities, including packaging, receiving and handling cash.
Walmart, Inc, Sequim, WA; Overnight Stock Associate 2012
- Successfully stocked and packed incoming electronics.
- Responsible for adjusting quantities and ensuring proper inventory levels.
Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Casino, Las Vegas, NV; Journeyman High-rise Window Cleaner 2008-2010
- Used various tools, including scaffolds, hi-rise stages and ladders to clean windows.
Evergreen Pet Supply, Kent, WA; Class A Driver 2007-2008
- Utilized Class A License to deliver shipments to multiple locations throughout territory.
GoJo Industries, Cuyahoga Falls, OH; Dock Coordinator 2007
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities while overseeing shipping and receiving processes, as well as general warehouse operations.
Production Inventory Control System (PICS) Certification, Boeing
Certified Forklift Operator, OSHA and Corporation Sponsored
CTU Master Certificate Program
Completed extensive training in Marijuana Horticulture, Cooking with Marijuana, Bud Tending, Marijuana Laws, How to Open a Dispensary & Delivery Service and Marijuana as Medicine.
A+ Certification, City University, Tukwila, WA; 1999
Network IT Technician Coursework Completed, United Education Institute (UEI), Ontario, CA; 2002-2003
Child Advocate/Mentor/Foster Parent, The Boys and Girls Aide Society, City of Portland, OR.
High School Diploma, Pierce College, Puyallup, WA; 1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!