This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Integral Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, corporate well-being, and employee satisfaction, including leading quality staff recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and superior company loyalty, and further designing dynamic policies and processes compliant with laws and regulations.
- Out-of-the-Box Thinker who maintains knowledge of industry trends to address workforce design, and who aligns awareness of cultural, economic, and social matters to deliver corporate strategies to maximize performance.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with C-level executives, business decision-makers, human resources teams, and cross-functional operational professionals; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads valuable staff by example and with integrity to achieve goals.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking advisement and support to Executive Director while ensuring optimal operations and use of assets, including handling all facets of staff, facility, and equipment management efforts.
- Collaborate with operations teams to provide clients with information on services (e.g. legal assistance, food, clothing).
- Provide expert advisement on benefits and HR functions and policies, including documentation and disciplinary actions.
Continually promote awareness of services and assist in advocating for the rights of victims.
Deliver presentations to local clubs, schools, and other organizations on importance of services.
Coordinate and lead high-attendance events to raise funds for training, housing, supplies, and services.
Director of Human Resources
- Strategically steered senior-level advisement to Executive Director and Board of Directors on solutions-focused HR issues and policies while providing comprehensive services to 250+ employees and counseling program and department directors on hiring, compensation, employee relations, discipline, law, company policies, and other HR-related issues.
- Identified staffing requirements; developed recruiting initiatives; supported development of succession plans to meet missions; and conducted interviews, investigations, exit interviews, and terminations, and lay-offs as necessary.
- Developed effective individual performance plans and performance evaluations, and calculated wage increases.
Successfully supervised two HR Specialists and managed all HR and training budgets.
Analyzed and consolidated data, and submitted reports to OSHA, VET 100, and EEO reports.
Developed, updated, and communicated policies and procedures while ensuring strict compliance.
Researched and developed benefits programs (e.g. employee recognition, employee assistance programs).
Developed, organized, and conducted employee trainings such as new hire orientations, sexual harassment, and communications training, as well as policy-specific training (e.g. drug and alcohol testing, Family Medical Leave Act).
Human Resources Coordinator
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic HR acumen toward serving as a dedicated team member providing services to 800+ employees, including proactively responding to and advising staff on questions related to company policies and medical and dental benefits, as well as disability and leave plans and other employee programs.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing new hire information packets and conducting orientations, including completing finance and employment paperwork; reviewing the benefits, pay cycles, employee programs and services, and company policies; submitting paperwork for processing, and verifying accuracy in the HR database.
Human Resources Coordinator
- Conducted exit interviews and prepared termination packets, including typing termination and severance letters, calculating and verifying vacation payout and / or retirement eligibility, explaining termination benefits and confidentiality agreements, collecting company property, and notifying appropriate departments of termination.
- Completed and submitted surveys on employment, attendance, policies, job codes, salary, education, and EEO data.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward accurately calculating vacation eligibilities, salary increases, and termination payouts, and processed transactions in the HR database (e.g. terminations, promotions, internal transfers).
Processed monetary awards for a Perfect Attendance Program.
Expertly investigated and resolved payroll and / or policy discrepancies.
Created new organizations, positions, and requisitions for recruiting professionals.
Advised and managed accountability for confidential documents (e.g. employment files, sensitive documents).
Coordinated employee support events, including advising administrative team on HR issues, providing counsel on a New Mother Program, maintaining EEO and job opportunity information on bulletin boards, posting new hire and promotion announcements on intranet, and completing comprehensive office-wide safety observations.
Human Resources Coordinator
- Played a vital role in providing results-generating HR support as a member of the HR Team servicing 3,000+ employees, including driving operations growth by reviewing employee referrals and resumes, screening and interviewing candidates, advising on possible placements, and preparing and submitting recommendations for new hires.
- Optimized administrative efficiency by researching, compiling, and consolidating data on new hires, terminations / turnovers, and vacancies; processing queries and analyzing data; and developing spreadsheets, reports and scorecards.
- Examined, advised, and typed up employee relations cases and correspondence and organized meetings for HR Business Partners and legal representatives, including tracking employee relations issues and maintaining reports.
- Effectively consolidated data, and prepared and provided reports to HR and staffing partners for status of roles.
Updated and audited PeopleSoft data for current / terminated employees information and roles.
Delivered employee guidance on HR policies / processes and appropriate and detailed HR paperwork.
Developed HR slide presentations and handouts for new employee orientations and leadership meetings.
Developed training plan for new coordinators, and coordinated training / meetings for department new hires.
Advised HR partners on historical data analysis and determined plans of actions for key talent management.
Cost-effectively managed and budgeted supplies and contract services, and coordinated office space for staff.
Master of Business Administration University of Phoenix
Professional in Human Resources Certification (Since 2003)
Certificate Program for HR Generalists (2016) ￨ Fundamentals of HR Management (2002)
Personnel / HR Assistants Worxxxxxxhop (2001) ￨ Personnel / HR Course (1994)
Microsoft Office ￨ HR Information Systems ￨ Internet / Intranet Applications
Member, Soroptimist International of America (SIA) (Since 2013)
Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (Since 2009)
Hiring Agent Name
I am seeking a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and am submitting my resume for your review.
I am excited to build a rewarding career with your company, and can offer cross-functional experience in Human Resources Operations, Team Building, Training / Development, Policy Design / Development, Program Design / Development, Process Optimization, Executive-Level Consulting, and Regulatory Compliance. I am also well-versed in New Hire Orientations, On-Boarding, Benefits Administration, Staff Engagement, Change Management, Payroll Operations, and Disciplinary Actions.
To complement my background, please note that I hold a Master of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. I have been recognized as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) since 2003 and a Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) since 2015. I also completed numerous professional training / development programs, including a Certificate Program for HR Generalists and a course on the Fundamentals of HR Management, among other areas of study.
An example of my job history includes my previous role as a Director of Human Resources for Fairbanxxxxxx Native Association where I expertly provided senior-level advisement to an Executive Director and the Board of Directors on solutions-focused HR issues and policies while providing services to 250+ employees. Within this role, I counseled program and department directors on hiring, compensation, employee relations, discipline, law, company policies, and other HR-related issues. I identified staffing requirements; developed recruiting initiatives; supported development of succession plans to meet missions; and conducted interviews, investigations, exit interviews, and terminations and lay-offs. Furthermore, I developed effective individual performance plans and performance evaluations, and calculated wage increases.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Successfully supervising two HR Specialists and managing all HR and training budgets.
Analyzing and consolidating data, and submitting reports to OSHA, VET 100, and EEO reports.
Developing, updating, and communicating policies and procedures while ensuring strict compliance.
Researching and developing benefits programs (e.g. employee recognition, employee assistance programs).
Developing, organizing, and conducting employee trainings such as new hire orientations, sexual harassment, and communications training, as well as policy-specific training (e.g. drug and alcohol testing, Family Medical Leave Act).
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!