This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-Focused Leader who offers a background in Multimillion-Dollar Technical Sales, Sales Engineering, Multimillion-Dollar Global Account Management, New Business Development, and Team Building / Training, as well as talents in Regional Operations, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Multi-Project Management, Continuous Process Improvements, Regulatory Compliance (ISO 9001, 14385), and Customer Service.
- Top Performer who boasts above-average career results, and can make sound decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with a compaxxxxxx s vision, value, and goals to attain a significant competitive advantage.
- Excellent Communicator who excels at building mutually beneficial relationships with executives; stakeholders; sales, marketing, and business teams; engineering and quality staff; cross-functional departments; and clients.
Global Key Account Manager (2015 Present)
Strategically steer globally based accounts totaling $93+ million, including mentoring and managing top-performing regional sales manager teams, as well as serving as a key customer interface / escalation point tasked with negotiating and executing multi-year business contracts while liaising among cross-functional departments.
Resolve customer complaints and assess root cause and preventative actions in alignment with quality teams.
Optimize current business into new markets and customers while continually attaining customer service success.
Initiate continuous improvements, product pricing, and pricing realignments and negotiate multi-year agreements.
Improved comprehensive sales policies and procedures, including defining sales cycles.
Proactively liaised among Engineering and Technology (R&D) teams on new projects / qualifications.
Identified gaps and implemented fixes in alignment with operations, quality, finance, and engineering.
Selected as member of a Senior Leadership Team (one of three individuals) that the compaxxxxxx s president chose as the beating heart of the organization tasked with collaboratively driving overall objectives.
Participate in corporate team development of Purpose & Pride a grassroots approach to reaching the entire organization to drive a sense of pride and change in mission, value, and goals.
Regional Sales Manager ￨ Inside Sales Manager (2012 2015)
Capitalized on the opportunity to lead key domestic and European account oversight for four out of five top accounts representing 95% of business unit s overall revenue totaling $80 million, including serving as project lead for major projects for key accounts while managing timelines and coordinating multi-department efforts.
Maximized bottom-line performance by leading technical sales initiatives with a customer-centric focus on relationship management / retention and sales / market share growth via new product solutions development.
Completed critical sales cycle management, including cultivating and converting leads to close on multi-year high-volume production agreements, as well as working with corporate legal teams on global business contracts.
Increased customer satisfaction rating from 30% in 2012 to 80% in 2014 (2nd highest business unit score).
Optimized business share at all accounts, and ensured compliance with strict medical manufacturing guidelines (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14385) with zero defect quality and a continuous improvement mindset.
Served as Voice of the Customer (VOC) while protecting the compaxxxxxx s primary interests; managing customer communication, marketing, and promotional merchandise; generating commercial QSI documentation; and developing tools and templates (i.e. RFQ / RFI management tracking, quote letters).
Selected by executive management to participate in several management programs based on high-level performance, including Mahler Leadership Program and Materion Leadership Development Program.
Sales Manager North America (2010 2012)
Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward directing a results-focused team of five sales engineers, one distribution coordinator, and eight outside representative firms, including closely collaborating with support staff and sales management across Europe and Asia to achieve all objectives.
- Developed sales targets for all territories, including coordinating and executing formal strategies to increase core business, as well as generating new business revenue with a focus on profitable North American growth.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page Two (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Sales Manager North America (2010 2012) (continued)
Applied sharp analytical abilities toward preparing sales department budget proposals, including monitoring expenditures to ensure budgets were not exceeded and reduced expenses without compromising core goals.
- Created formal QSI documentation for primary sales duties to ensure consistency among sales staff and new hires.
Reduced expenses without compromising key objectives.
Grew sales 20% while substantially increasing profit margins.
Reduced annual budget spending by 15% without reducing operating resources.
Introduced teamwork exercises sharing creative go-to market, industry-specific approaches.
Re-aligned sales territories and responsibilities to align with sales member experience / strength.
Created and led long-term, multi-year contract proposals and material consignment inventory programs.
Collaboratively worked with engineering and marketing teams to develop 55+ new products and support product advertisements, literature, and datasheets.
Regional Sales Engineer (2008 2010)
Spearheaded business growth and sales success by serving as a single point-of-contact and proactive liaison for all customer department requests, including facilitating quality, accounting, engineering, and purchasing efforts.
- Effectively conducted design-oriented engineering customer visits with supporting field sales representatives.
Led new product requests based on customer design requirements.
Expanded revenue generation in territory 35%+ during employment tenure.
Successfully maintained 98.5% on-time delivery for all orders with <24-hour quote turnaround time.
Regional Sales Engineer
Led targeted decision-making across a large-scale Eastern U.S. and Canada territory for PVD products remotely, including extensively traveling to new accounts, as well as profitably completing critical sales cycle management.
- Expertly communicated complex technical sales information to customers in various positions, including demonstrating a broad technical background in materials engineering with in-depth knowledge of the competition, unique industry niche capabilities, material industry trends, metal processes, and methodologies.
Reduced costs for customers while locking out the competition.
Introduced a local pick-up and delivery shield cleaning service for New England customers.
Expanded value-added service to refine the business and closed the loop on precious metal management.
Played a vital role in serving as the primary link between manufacturing, quality, and engineering departments.
Built and sustained productive relationships between internal / external customers to provide quotations, as well as process and / or obtain specific orders and review specifications and drawings as necessary.
Quickly resolved comprehensive quality issues to achieve critical objectives.
Achieved rapid promotion to Regional Sales Engineer due to performance excellence.
Microsoft Office | SAP | Salesforce.com
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!