This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Leader with 10+ years of experience in operations management, logistics and customer service.
- Recognized for generating $7M+ in revenue throughout 7-year period, as well as strategically coordinating 5,000 freight loads.
- Regarded for the ability to build and direct high performance teams; skilled in implementing effective training to significantly boost company revenue.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport, maintaining lasting client relationships and making knowledge based product / service recommendations with 100+ accounts throughout career.
MS Office Suite
Total Quality Logistics, LLC, Cincinnati, OH | Orlando, FL 2010-Present
Sales Team Leader | Satellite Office Founding Member | Sales Mentor & Group Leader
- Fulfill key leadership position within a fast-paced, production based environment.
- Direct day to day operations of 20+ team members; focus heavily on monitoring performance and implementing action plans to boost accordingly.
- Conduct in depth sales training to significantly increase company revenue.
- Heavily involved in team building initiatives, including recruitment, interviewing and retention.
- Deliver top notch customer service, key to promoting satisfaction and generating network based referrals.
- Implement innovative solutions to resolve issues / complaints.
- Collaborated with 6 team members to launch all aspects of a successful satellite office employing up to 110 team members, with duties including logistics management, vendor relationship management and promoting services locally; office recognized as Best Places to Work in Orlando (2016).
- Strategically mentored new hires to ensure achievement of $4k/week in revenue goals.
- Leveraged top notch interpersonal and conflict resolution skills to successfully recover damaged client / carrier relationships; identified needs and developed innovative solutions to fulfill accordingly.
Jansen Building & Remodeling, LLC, Erlanger, KY 2009-2010
Managing Partner, Operations & Finance
- Fulfilled key operations management position, successfully steering day to day activities to an on-time completion.
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities to coordinate job routes, maintain vehicle fleet and adhere to all timelines.
- Established and maintained key client relationships.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial information, licensing and insurance data for completeness.
- Continually monitored employee performance; implemented needs based action plans to boost accordingly.
- Devised strategic long term plans; shifted focus from a short-term planning mentality.
- Continually met and exceeded goals.
BP Products North America, Inc., Erlanger, KY 2005-2009
- Provided direct support to Manager, with associated responsibilities including training, maintaining adherence to company regulations and ensuring quality control throughout all daily operations.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while forming positive relationships with vendors.
- Conducted in depth training for team members; delegated tasks to appropriately maximize resources.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Thomas More College, Crestview Hills, KY
Associate of Arts in Business Operations & Administration, Thomas More College, Crestview Hills, KY
Sales Leadership Program, Total Quality Logistics
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!