This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 30 years of experience providing administrative support and top-notch customer service. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward increasing efficiency throughout daily office operations. To complement this background, I possess strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-driven Office Manager with 30+ years of experience in customer service and administrative support.
- Skilled in ensuring office operations run smoothly in fast-paced, deadline based environments.
- Continually recognized for meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Dedicated to maintaining utmost professionalism throughout all daily interactions with clients.
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Brennan & Bustin, PC, CPA, Dedham, MA 2016-Present
Office Manager / Admin
- Demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills while providing direct support to 3 CPAs.
- Leverage top notch interpersonal skills throughout day to day interactions with clients.
- Complete finance tasks, including payment processing, invoice management and financial statement creation, on time in a deadline based environment.
- Thoroughly review income tax information for discrepancies; appropriately process returns for corporate and individual clients.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of office supplies.
JHR Associates, Dedham, MA 1987-2016
Operations Manager (1988-2016)
- Fulfilled key leadership position, successfully overseeing all day to day office operations.
- Utilized excellent communication skills to serve as a liaison between vendors / customers.
- Used strong leadership abilities to conduct in depth training to boost employee performance.
- Oversaw human resource services, including payroll processing, benefit administration, scheduling and handling unemployment claims.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while reconciling monthly bank statement, processing accounts payable / receivable and reviewing commission payments.
- Heavily involved in tax preparation; compiled information for 1099, w2 and w3 forms.
Administrative Manager (1987-1988)
- Provided direct support to company founder within a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Thoroughly reviewed company documentation and ensured compliance to all state / federal regulations.
- Conducted in depth research to ensure favorable company terms throughout purchase of office supplies.
- Used strong organizational skills to facilitate installation of telephone systems, networks and computers.
- Collaborated extensively with attorney to draft vendor / client contracts.
- Performed financial tasks as necessary.
Dorann Foods (Private Label Division of Food Enterprises), Canton, MA 1982-1987
Customer Service Manager / Administrative Manager
- Delivered high quality customer service while providing direct support to Vice President of Operations.
- Used strong leadership skills to conduct in depth customer service training for team members; focused heavily on ensuring overall satisfaction and maintaining adherence to company policies.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while coordinating travel and generating detailed sales reports.
- Managed human resource services for 12+ staff members; completed annual performance reviews, developed team schedules and coordinated time off.
Continuing Education Coursework Complete, Massasoit Community College
High School Diploma, Medway High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!