This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
38 Xxxxxxside Drive South Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx
- Strong medical background from overseas and experience as a clinical research coordinator in private practice for eight years.
- Excellent communication skxxxxxxls. Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
- Maintain professionalism at all times and use discretion when handling confidential
- Self-motivated and able to work in a multicultural environment. Excellent team player, able to increase productivity.
- Strong decision-making skxxxxxxls, judgment, and outstanding initiative.
- Extremely focused and motivated to achieve in a demanding environment that promotes teamwork but can identify and resolve issues independently.
- Goal-oriented self-starter with highest levels of personal initiative.
- Have established good leadership skxxxxxxls.
Cystic Fibrosis Institute Glenview, XXXXXX 3/2010 to Present
Clinical Research Coordinator
- Organized and submitted regulatory documents to Institutional Review Boards.
- Reviewed patient data for study eligibxxxxxxity per Protocol Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria.
- Enhanced experience in consenting patients and FDA regulations.
- Performed clinical research good practice procedures and followed HIPAA regulations.
- Performed respiratory tests and EKGs to study subjects.
- Managed dispensing of assigned study drugs kits obtained through IVRS/IWRS to study subjects.
- Entered patient data in the EDC systems and answered queries.
- Submitted reports of Serious Adverse Events and Follow Up Reports to Sponsors and IRBs.
- Assisted CRAs during monitoring/closeout visits.
Xxxxxx Spine Institute Schaumburg, XXXXXX 2009
Health Insurance Specialist internship
- Involved in intensive hands on training in ICD 9, CPT coding and in submitting claims to insurance companies and analyzing EOBs.
Dr. Yala Private Practice Algiers, Algeria 1/2001 to 6/2004
Practice Head Cardiologist
- Provided medical care to adult patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
- Performed and interpreted ECG, Doppler Echocardiography for diagnosis.
George Pompidou Hospital Paris, France 2/2001 to 3/2001
- Rotated between three hospitals to pursue advanced training in adults Doppler Echocardiography.
Civxxxxxx Hospital of Blida Blida, Algeria 7/1989 to 12/1998
Clinical Cardiologist-Internal Medicine Department
- Taught cardiology to third year medical students at the hospital.
- Accountable for care of cardiovascular diseases in the Internal Medicine department.
- Performed echocardiography for both hospitalized and non-hospitalized patients.
University of Algiers, Algiers, Algeria
Medical Doctor, Specialist in Cardiology
Completed a comprehensive Residency at Parnet University Hospital in Algiers, Algeria
Harper College, Palatine, XXXXXX
Completed a Health Insurance Specialist Certificate at Harper College, Xxxxxx
Volunteered at Autumn Leaves Assisted Living 2014
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!