This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
38 Xxxxxxside Drive South Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx
- Strong medical background from overseas and experience as a clinical research coordinator in private practice for eight years.
- Excellent communication skxxxxxxls. Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
- Maintain professionalism at all times and use discretion when handling confidential
- Self-motivated and able to work in a multicultural environment. Excellent team player, able to increase productivity.
- Strong decision-making skxxxxxxls, judgment, and outstanding initiative.
- Extremely focused and motivated to achieve in a demanding environment that promotes teamwork but can identify and resolve issues independently.
- Goal-oriented self-starter with highest levels of personal initiative.
- Have established good leadership skxxxxxxls.
Cystic Fibrosis Institute Glenview, XXXXXX 3/2010 to Present
Clinical Research Coordinator
- Organized and submitted regulatory documents to Institutional Review Boards.
- Reviewed patient data for study eligibxxxxxxity per Protocol Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria.
- Enhanced experience in consenting patients and FDA regulations.
- Performed clinical research good practice procedures and followed HIPAA regulations.
- Performed respiratory tests and EKGs to study subjects.
- Managed dispensing of assigned study drugs kits obtained through IVRS/IWRS to study subjects.
- Entered patient data in the EDC systems and answered queries.
- Submitted reports of Serious Adverse Events and Follow Up Reports to Sponsors and IRBs.
- Assisted CRAs during monitoring/closeout visits.
Xxxxxx Spine Institute Schaumburg, XXXXXX 2009
Health Insurance Specialist internship
- Involved in intensive hands on training in ICD 9, CPT coding and in submitting claims to insurance companies and analyzing EOBs.
Dr. Yala Private Practice Algiers, Algeria 1/2001 to 6/2004
Practice Head Cardiologist
- Provided medical care to adult patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
- Performed and interpreted ECG, Doppler Echocardiography for diagnosis.
George Pompidou Hospital Paris, France 2/2001 to 3/2001
- Rotated between three hospitals to pursue advanced training in adults Doppler Echocardiography.
Civxxxxxx Hospital of Blida Blida, Algeria 7/1989 to 12/1998
Clinical Cardiologist-Internal Medicine Department
- Taught cardiology to third year medical students at the hospital.
- Accountable for care of cardiovascular diseases in the Internal Medicine department.
- Performed echocardiography for both hospitalized and non-hospitalized patients.
University of Algiers, Algiers, Algeria
Medical Doctor, Specialist in Cardiology
Completed a comprehensive Residency at Parnet University Hospital in Algiers, Algeria
Harper College, Palatine, XXXXXX
Completed a Health Insurance Specialist Certificate at Harper College, Xxxxxx
Volunteered at Autumn Leaves Assisted Living 2014
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!