This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Graphic Artist with 14 years of experience.
- Regarded for strong organizational abilities; possesses expert level knowledge of design, pagination and layout.
- Experienced in all facets of advertisement creation; skilled in ensuring projects are completed on time in deadline based environments.
- Possesses strong analytic problem solving abilities with a proven track record of completing tasks independently or as a team contributor.
Attention to Detail
Lincoln Journal Star, Lincoln, NE 1998-2012
Commercial Advertising Artist / Supervisor
- Fulfilled key graphic design and leadership position; collaborated extensively with team members to ensure on time project completion.
- Utilized strong knowledge of layout and pagination for daily paper, 2-up/4-up tabloid special sections and magazine products.
- Associated responsibilities included creation and layout of special sections and magazines; focused on cover design and development of index.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills; established positive relationships with customers throughout proofing process.
- Successfully designed retail advertisements in a fast paced, deadline based environment.
- Utilized various IT tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and Quark Xpress to complete graphic design tasks.
- Recognized as Artist of the Year in 2007 and 2009.
Bachelor Degree, Wayne State College, Wayne, NE
Completed extensive coursework in Art History and Drawing.
Travel abroad program completed at Richmond College in Florence, Italy.
Special Olympics Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!