This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 30 years of professional experience in project management and directing operations within assisted living facilities. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing innovative strategies to increase efficiency throughout daily operations. To complement this background, I possess top-notch leadership and problem-solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-driven Leader possessing top-notch program / project management skills and 30+ years of professional experience.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to forming and maintaining positive relationships; skilled at building relationships with engineering / architectural firms, real estate professionals and government entities.
- Experienced in overseeing all day to day operations within assisted living communities; recognized for the ability to foster a positive environment while promoting health / safety.
- Consistently recognized for exceeding expectations and meeting objectives.
Real Estate Industry Knowledge
- Exemplified excellent organizational and project management skills while overseeing various programs.
- Ensured strict adherence to project schedules and budgets; closely monitored and recorded project status.
- Successfully oversaw space reduction and general services administration (GSA) stakeholder programs for IRS headquarters, facilities management and security services.
- Streamlined existing processes to significantly increase efficiency across daily operations.
- Generated detailed status reports on a weekly and monthly basis; used strong communication abilities to relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Established scope of work for various types of projects.
CR Care, Inc | Bright Life 2012-2015
Assisted Living Manager (ALM)
- Fulfilled key leadership position, overseeing daily operations across two assisted living centers.
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to schedule resident appointments, facilitate employee training and properly track resident information.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills; successfully educated residents and family members on various issues including health and wellness.
- Implemented various measures to promote safety of residents; conducted fire safety training, prepared resident assessment tools and conducted pharmacy reviews.
- Associated duties included maintaining proper inventory levels of necessary supplies, coordinating events and assisting residents with transition period.
IRS; Territory Manager 2003-2007
IRS; Project Manager 1998-2003
GSA; Realty Specialist 1985-1998
United States Army Reserve
Assisted Living Manager Course, 80 Hours, Aspire Services, Inc.; 2013
Assisted Living Manager Continuing Education, 20 Hours, Training & Tracking Solutions, LLC; 2017
Medication Technician Training, Maryland Board of Nursing
CPR / AED for Professional Rescuers with First Aid; American Red Cross
Completed Management Training Courses in Leading Change, Consulting and Leadership.
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!