This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site manufacturing operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and contributes a proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to successful completion.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain manufacturing objectives.
Operations ￨ Supply Chain Manager
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking operations initiatives for this surface mount device and through-hole tape and reel company, including handling capital equipment purchasing and inventory management.
- Drove operations growth by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of operations staff.
- Identified and prepared electronic components for circuit board insertion per diverse customer requirements.
Increased companywide growth to three additional assembly locations.
Complied with all Electronic Industry Standards (EIA)-481-C and ESD policies.
Created a positive workplace to facilitate smooth cross-department communications.
Initiated Peachtree software to manage supply chain and other resources to minimize production costs.
Successfully maintained large-scale customer, vendor, and employee files in alignment with key protocols.
Increased sales from low four figures to upper six figures by lowering costs and negotiating long-term contracts.
- Strategically steered establishment and implementation of comprehensive logistics procedures in alignment with operational requirements while effectively controlling transportation and distribution costs via contract negotiations.
- Optimized administrative efficiency by preparing paperwork for all regulatory bodies, auditors, and senior managers.
- Built and sustained productive relationships with plant manager, customers, inspectors, weigh stations, and carriers.
Successfully maintained Hazardous Material Certification.
Continually planned the quickest and least costly transportation routes.
Negotiated contracts with freight carriers and storage tank companies for point of sale location.
Liberal Arts Studies
Hazardous Materials Certification (Since 1990) ￨ Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Peachtree Accounting
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Operations, Logistics Planning, JIT Delivery, New Business Development, Multi-Site Expansion, and Inventory Control. I am also highly skilled in Strategic Analysis, Team Building, Contract Negotiations / Management, Regulatory Compliance, Data / Records Management, and Administrative Support, among other areas.
Recently, as an Operations / Supply Chain Manager for AimTek, Inc., I led all forward-thinking operations initiatives for this surface mount device and through-hole tape and reel company, including facilitating targeted growth to multiple locations encompassing the purchase of capital equipment and management of a large-scale inventory. Within this role, I grew the business by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of operations staff. I also demonstrated experience in resourcefully identifying and preparing comprehensive electronic components for circuit board insertion per diverse customer requirements.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Increasing companywide growth to three additional assembly locations.
Complying with all Electronic Industry Standards (EIA)-481-C and ESD policies.
Creating a positive workplace to facilitate smooth cross-department communications.
Initiating Peachtree software to manage supply chain and other resources to minimize production costs.
Successfully maintaining large-scale customer, vendor, and employee files in alignment with key protocols.
Increasing sales from low four figures to upper six figures by lowering costs and negotiating long-term contracts.
To complement this experience, please note that I participated in undergraduate Liberal Arts studies as the College of St. Benedict. I also attained a Hazardous Materials Certification in 1990.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional logistics management experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!